Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

it's heartbreaking to think that i am a much, much shittier person than he thinks i am and someday he will find out and be crushed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suck your dog's dick.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

NICE FLOORING AND DECENT FURNITURE, YOU human being

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
LOOK AT HIS GAY LITTLE TRAY IN FRONT OF HIS SOFA I BET HE EATS OFF IT LIKE A loving SLOB

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

LOOK AT HIS GAY LITTLE TRAY IN FRONT OF HIS SOFA I BET HE EATS OFF IT LIKE A loving SLOB

im in california it's a weed tray :2bong:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
try to be that person

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They never find out, that's why dogs are great.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If your dog had written a song about how he feels about you it would be called Type of Way.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I think my dog knows I'm a jerk which is why he steals the covers in the bed and tries to shove me off slowing during the night.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

this guy thinks im like a wizard or some poo poo

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Good dog

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you considered killing yourself before he learns your secret? you will save him from disappointment and provide a hearty meal besides.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's unfair that your dog is putting so much pressure on you and causing you so much stress in your own home.
Replace him with a pug with an equivalent remaining life span.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Today I asked my dog if he thinks I'm just a larger dog. loving bitch just looked at me like he was in love with me and didn't even give me an answer. He thinks I'm great, but I'm really not.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

kids grow up to find out you're lame, dogs just stay in wonderment forever. treasure this time, and how you will never feel the need to improve.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

fyodor posted:

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Seroxat
Jan 10, 2011
This is the problem, with all these whiny fedora wearing gamersgate MLP fanboi dogs. Want to know the most important difference between a bad dog and a nice dog? A nice dog asks what can I do to win this owner. A bad dog either sees himself as the prize or doesn’t believe owners are a prize.

Why are you fighting for an owner's affection? They aren’t magical angelic creatures made from God’s tears. They are human beings, just like dogs are. They are no more worthwhile than you. The problem nice dogs have is they put owners on pedestals and themselves in a pit.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
op did you pick your dog to match the decor, or your decor to match your dog?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My dog is disappointed in me most of the time. He knows how much of a failure of a human being I am on some level. Dogs know (!)

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

dogs have perfect souls but are very naive to the foulness of humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

fyodor posted:

it's heartbreaking to think that i am a much, much shittier person than he thinks i am and someday he will find out and be crushed.

Not wanting to disappoint your dog is the best reason to get your life on track.

• Locked thread