Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I don't have a clone and I still have sex with myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....

Inevitable posted:

I have a clone and I still have sex with myself.

Fixed that for you.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

as a fair-skinned asian twink i'm pretty sure that with a quality wig, some makeup and a good wax job i could get 98% of goons to at least finger my butthole or worship my dainty feet before they find out I'm actually a dude

so yea I would

this is all hypothetical btw

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Real talk: after much consideration I think I've come to the conclusion that I wouldn't get along with a clone of myself. Like, we'd respect each other, and hang out occasionally to catch up, and would stay in touch, but we wouldn't be friends.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
A clone is unnecessary because I already have sex with myself all the time.

• Locked thread