Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

ZombieParts posted:

In high school there was a high functioning downs kid who they even let play football..during one of the rallies they put him in a child's swimming pool in front of the whole school and started cracking eggs over his head and throwing flour all over him - some kind of skit about ingredients of a winner. all headed by a teacher

I lol'd at the autistic trash can kid but this is pretty nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my senior class totally conspired to elect the wheelchair girl to prom queen and she won it and the administration stepped in and said nah, nah, this is a mean joke, we're going to go ahead and give it to the pretty girl that came in second

everybody in a high school is a terrible monster, but the children have the excuse that they're children

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
hahahhahaha autism lmao

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

bonvivant posted:

you are horrible broken mentally diseased trash and it's fitting your only advocate is a 50 year old gbs moderator

as a real life, honest to god autist, i have to say that a) you are a giant homo with weird malformed lady-parts where your cock 'n balls should be, b) i agree that lemon tek is pointless, and c) i would smoke oscar the grouch cause he look dank

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
This is an organic and natural alternative to vaccination (which obviously failed this kid bc autism)! The germs in the garbage can will prevent infection.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Nooner posted:

lmao that teacher owns, put garbage retarded where it belongs

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
As someone who works with the autistic I approve

In fact I told my little mongoloid he could get one of his warnings took away if he scored a goal in soccer during pe

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013

Skilleddk posted:

hahahhahaha autism lmao

Liberals make up all the crazy poo poo, allergies autism and global warming omg whats next?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Figure I could get him running around and too tired to be a little lovely teen

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Neukoln19 posted:

Figure I could get him running around and too tired to be a little lovely teen

He just sat by the goal, ripping up fistfulls of grass, didn't he? that was always my strategy at futbol

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
You remember the arrested development where the father locked his yard daughter w invisible locks? That's what my warnings are like w this kid. He fuckin booked it

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nigmaetcetera posted:

as a real life, honest to god autist, i have to say that a) you are a giant homo with weird malformed lady-parts where your cock 'n balls should be, b) i agree that lemon tek is pointless, and c) i would smoke oscar the grouch cause he look dank

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dicks irreversibly mutilated by tranny surgery don't count as lady-parts though hth

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

-Misfit- posted:

this is going to severely set back his efforts to recreate the babylon 5 station in minecraft

lol

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Dicks irreversibly mutilated by tranny surgery don't count as lady-parts though hth

i didn't mean it that way i have no p[roblem with people who hollow out their weiners

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

my class in high school freshman year elected a retard to the homecoming court as an ad hoc good but the teachers wouldnt let it happen those queers

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
That's real hosed up to be joking about this poo poo.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Since this story did not amount to the teacher throwing the kid in the trash can, closing the lid, dragging it out to the curb and waiting for the trash man to come before letting him out, I'm going to go ahead and deem it un-newsworthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queertea
Jun 4, 2013

Not Fade Away

Zen Dudeism posted:

That's real hosed up to be joking about this poo poo.

Oh my.

• Locked thread