Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Which one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i have like $60k or something in my 401k, then like $12,000 of liquid cash at any time. i unfortunately owe sallie mae $30K in student loans. sux i wish i could save more! i make a low six figures and live somewhere with a medium US cost of living

i just took a job in the evenings for the next couple months so that should help, i really want to start and max out IRA contributions, hit $30K in emergency fund savings then maybe save up to buy myself a new car

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Lol if you don't have multiple accounts to federally insure all your fat stacks.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I have no loving clue how much money I have.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you know, numbers and poo poo, a couple dollar signs I guess

how about yours op is it in sanskrit

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I have very little money but I have no debt so... cool. No one I know will be able to retire so it's probably best to eat your legs and collect disability.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PyPy posted:

Lol if you don't have multiple accounts to federally insure all your fat stacks.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
holy poo poo I got my tax return, time to blow it on a wii u and weed

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's pitiful and despite clearing 70k/yr I live paycheck to paycheck because I gamble and drink heavily. My retirement plan is death by vice before 60.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kuato posted:

It's pitiful and despite clearing 70k/yr I live paycheck to paycheck because I gamble and drink heavily. My retirement plan is death by vice before 60.

Still doing better than 98% of Florida

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

Southern California resident and native here. loving agreed. :cheers:

I do have a buncha cash saved up though HEH!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
empty and distended because of all the cocaine I've taken out of it

so a lot like your moms butthole

• Locked thread