Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you find cool stuff in the bathroom at work?
just my dick thats pretty cool
i dont work
i dont go to the bathroom
i go to the bathroom at work just to hang out but dont find anything
i go to the bathroom at work just to hang out and find cool poo poo
i go to work but there is no bathroom
i find cool poo poo in the bathroom at work but dont go to the bathroom to hang out
im gay
goku
why does lowtax post on twitter instead of sa?
View Results

• Locked thread
Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Today I found a shot glass in the bathroom. It was there all day, starting around 10:00 AM. I got to use the line 'Iis that your shot glass in the bathroom? :iamafag: " with other male coworkers that frequent that bathroom for the rest of the day. I felt pretty good about it and think I gained many popularity points.

I didn't smell it for alcohol, because I don't smell weird cups I find in the bathroom, but I'm pretty sure I have a coworker with a problem

I also found this taped to the toilet paper dispenser.

I also found an unlocked iphone one time, i clicked the home button and it was open to gmail, but all the emails were message response notifications from fetlife. I put the phone back. I still don't know who it belonged to.

Have you found any cool/weird poo poo in your bathrooms at work?

ps: Piss and poo poo on the seat doesn't count, that happens loving everyday.
pps: I did walk into an unlocked bathroom stall only to find a fellow employee sitting on the toilet on his phone. We made eyecontact but neither of us said anything. I closed the door and left. We never made eye contact again. He left after a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im your fat coworker who takes really nasty dumps

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it sounds like you work with someone who has a personality. i can see how this would bewilder you, as you take pictures of your work bathroom for the internet.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
nothing i love more than taking an espresso cup into a bathroom with a sharps container

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Gay Hitler posted:

I also found this taped to the toilet paper dispenser.

thats cool as gently caress

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Your posts

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I found a comb once.

But, thats gross so I didnt keep it.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

https://www.youtube.com/v/cDjLC9HtIfI&start=14&end=19&autoplay=1

Gay Hitler fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 7, 2015

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
true love

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Swarm of bees. I am not joking.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
OP that's like a little coffee shot for espresso

to contribute: once found an outhouse infested with spiders on a worksite

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
a half-eaten Clif bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
I would have kept the iphone, just sayin.

I found a crackpipe in one of the hospital restrooms once. I just left it. after hitting that poo poo :anime:

• Locked thread