Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
this is the NEET thread, it is a safe space for those with no education, employment, or training. post your stories and plans here please. :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i went into subway the other day and my order was 50 cents more than i had left from my latest disability check so i just started crying and they took it out of the tip tray and gave me the sandwich

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I am hikikomori, or NEET for short. Herllo

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
had to google neet

kill all fats

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Why is the NEET volunteering naked?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That dollar bill is too small, I think it's fake

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
does anyone have that cartoon where the neet guy gradually gets more racist and aryan as it progresses?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Drunkboxer posted:

does anyone have that cartoon where the neet guy gradually gets more racist and aryan as it progresses?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
We already have a forum for this called ADTRW.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
To be fair the average Japanese salaryman has as a much sex as a NEET if the population growth numbers are saying anything.

dogdisaster
May 31, 2014

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
what is NEET? is it the stuff in that mosquito spray?

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
teen spelled backwards

you can wear that baseball cap backwards, forever.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NutritiousSnack posted:

To be fair the average Japanese salaryman has as a much sex as a NEET if the population growth numbers are saying anything.

Japan has negative population growth right now

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

Japan has negative population growth right now

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe