Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
sorry for a serious thread in GBS, i know how much those are reviled, but i'm genuinely curious b/c i jerk it right handed but i own noobs in super smash bros using an arcade stick with my left hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i play smash with both hands but i have never masturbated because it is a sin

op plz stop with the self raping, you are bastardizing God's plan for you. i will pray for you also have fun playing smash its a good game

Casual Friday
May 9, 2015

iTS HARD FOR ME TO MAKE A SONG THAT iSNT ABOUT MONEY, JEWELRY OR SKiNNY BUTTERSCOTCH BABES WiTH BASEBALL TiTS BECUZ THATS ALL i THiNK ABOUT
I read that you can only skeet 10k times in your life so I stopped skeeting and now I'm going to save up some skeets for like when I'm 70 because i will have nothing to do then and prolly bored

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Casual Friday posted:

I read that you can only skeet 10k times in your life so I stopped skeeting and now I'm going to save up some skeets for like when I'm 70 because i will have nothing to do then and prolly bored

jesus you're gonna blow out your urethra after 50+ years of not skeeting its gonna be like a goddamn firehose

for your own safety, reconsider

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014

Broenheim posted:

i play smash with both hands but i have never masturbated because it is a sin

op plz stop with the self raping, you are bastardizing God's plan for you. i will pray for you also have fun playing smash its a good game

u supposed to hump your bed or something'?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i play games with both hands... what the gently caress?

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Casual Friday posted:

This seems to be a point of interest for many people here. I know one of my main goals in performing PE exercises was to improve sexual health. Along with that was to increase the intensity of my orgasm and ejaculate. While I quickly discovered that Kegels could help generate more power behind my orgasm, I haven’t (thus far anyway) been able to find an actual exercise that increased orgasm intensity and load size.

So, I started testing supplements. This took awhile but I finally have complete results.

I gave the following supplements individually 3 weeks of continued use and then recorded each one’s effectiveness. I jerked off every other day (20 minutes of edging) and maintained a similar diet and water intake to the best of my ability. For health purposes, I only followed the recommended dosage with each supplement.

1. L-Arginine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: It may have increased erection firmness
Any Ill Side Effects: None

2. L-Lysine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Positives From Taking: Nothing that I am aware of
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – Light-headed 30 minutes after taking for about 10 minutes.

3. Korean Ginseng: 500mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 1000mg
Any Ill Side Effects: Major – On 6 separate occasions, I developed terrible headaches.

4. Zinc: 50mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 50mg
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Somewhat Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Somewhat noticeable increase in my cum amount

5. Pygeum: 100mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 200mg
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Definitely Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Definite increase in cum amount, greatly increased pre-cum

6. Maca: 450mg Strength. Taken 3 times daily. Total = 1350mg
Positives From Taking: It may have made me hornier
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – This stuff definitely made me dizzy

7. Lecithin: 1200mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1200mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: YES
Increase Amount of Cum: YES
Positives From Taking: Much much bigger loads. Amazing increase in orgasm intensity

These results prompted me to do one more test. I tested all of the supplements that I saw good results with as a supplement stack. Lecithin, Pygeum, Zinc, and I added L-Arginine. I kept the same dosage with each supplement and tested this stack for 3 weeks.

And I have discovered the holy grail of orgasms.

The Cum Holy Grail
(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

This seems to be a point of interest for many people here. I know one of my main goals in performing PE exercises was to improve sexual health. Along with that was to increase the intensity of my orgasm and ejaculate. While I quickly discovered that Kegels could help generate more power behind my orgasm, I haven’t (thus far anyway) been able to find an actual exercise that increased orgasm intensity and load size.

So, I started testing supplements. This took awhile but I finally have complete results.

I gave the following supplements individually 3 weeks of continued use and then recorded each one’s effectiveness. I jerked off every other day (20 minutes of edging) and maintained a similar diet and water intake to the best of my ability. For health purposes, I only followed the recommended dosage with each supplement.

1. L-Arginine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Positives From Taking: It may have increased erection firmness

2. L-Lysine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – Light-headed 30 minutes after taking for about 10 minutes.

3. Korean Ginseng: 500mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 1000mg
Any Ill Side Effects: Major – On 6 separate occasions, I developed terrible headaches.

4. Zinc: 50mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 50mg
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Somewhat Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Somewhat noticeable increase in my cum amount

5. Pygeum: 100mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 200mg
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Definitely Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Definite increase in cum amount, greatly increased pre-cum

6. Maca: 450mg Strength. Taken 3 times daily. Total = 1350mg
Positives From Taking: It may have made me hornier
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – This stuff definitely made me dizzy

7. Lecithin: 1200mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1200mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: YES
Increase Amount of Cum: YES
Positives From Taking: Much much bigger loads. Amazing increase in orgasm intensity

These results prompted me to do one more test. I tested all of the supplements that I saw good results with as a supplement stack. Lecithin, Pygeum, Zinc, and I added L-Arginine. I kept the same dosage with each supplement and tested this stack for 3 weeks.

And I have discovered the holy grail of orgasms.

The Cum Holy Grail
(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

okay well first things first mods namechange to The Cum Holy Grail please and thank you

second of all lol how did he get his initial list? like where did he go to pick out all the supplements he was gonna try? some of those dont have any kind of reputation about affecting orgasms at all lol

• Locked thread