Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chinatown posted:

lol if you buy any promotional item from a fast food restaurant and pay a retarded markup

only buy the low priced loss-leaders (dollar menu, etc) and drive away knowing that they probably lost money from your purchase

It's actually the drinks where they make their money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
the free ketchup is a loss leader, just go in and fill your pockets with ketchup, checkmate taco "hell"!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

you irl posted:

the free ketchup is a loss leader, just go in and fill your pockets with ketchup, checkmate taco "hell"!

taco bell doesnt even have ketchup you liar loser!

Angry Hippo
May 12, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Every taco bells ever always forever has diarrhead into their meat mix.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

lol if you buy any promotional item from a fast food restaurant and pay a retarded markup

only buy the low priced loss-leaders (dollar menu, etc) and drive away knowing that they probably lost money from your purchase

I seriously doubt any restaurant is selling cheap food as a loss leader. It might have a smaller margin than soda.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

notZaar posted:

I seriously doubt any restaurant is selling cheap food as a loss leader. It might have a smaller margin than soda.

Weren't McDonald's franchise owners complaining a few years back that they were actually losing money on every $1 double cheeseburger that they sold, eventually leading to the creation of the McDouble? So it's not completely unrealistic...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fetus Tree posted:

taco bell rules

I had taco bell Friday night after the bar #6 wit some Baja blast my dude :cheers:

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014
I remember when I was little there was this black guy ahead of me in line and was like "this ain't no big beef taco. Where's the beef?". :)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

Weren't McDonald's franchise owners complaining a few years back that they were actually losing money on every $1 double cheeseburger that they sold, eventually leading to the creation of the McDouble? So it's not completely unrealistic...

probably, I remember BK publically bitching about how its double cheeseburgers cost them money and they pretty much just keep them on because of the demand for them

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Aesop Poprock posted:

probably, I remember BK publically bitching about how its double cheeseburgers cost them money and they pretty much just keep them on because of the demand for them

"hi i'd like two bacon double cheeseburgers please no ketchup add mayo"

"would you like fries or a drink with that"

"no"

"any dessert"

"no"

"ok thatll be $4.15"

glorious

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

deep fast food lore itt

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

The other week my friend asked for no beans on his nachos supreme and when he got home he had no meat and double beans and he got owned pretty hard.

they must have made a misbean

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

taco bell doesnt even have ketchup you liar loser!

it's on the secret menu lol if you order off the mainstream menu you rube

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

"Red Burrito" the taco bell that lives inside of Hardee's tastes exactly like regular taco bell.

It's a conspiracy.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Universe Master posted:

"Red Burrito" the taco bell that lives inside of Hardee's tastes exactly like regular taco bell.

It's a conspiracy.

Wait is it really called red burrito on the east coast? Because lol

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Devonaut posted:

they must have made a misbean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

psyopmonkey posted:

Maybe you should try eating food that isnt garbage?

Try some lizard.

I don't think this is a real creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

• Locked thread