Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
magick, real or not real?
magick is real
magick is not real
View Results

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Applewhite posted:

No see, the spell would actually change your metabolism and hormone distribution to enlarge your dick naturally. There would be an initial expenditure of magic to make the change to your body chemistry, but the actual enlargement would take place through a natural, non magical process.
Just don't forget to reverse the change when you're done...

wait a sec

*writes out complicated equations on a chalkboard*

*draws picture of a giant dong and circles it*

Yup this all checks out. Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
everyone's always talking about dick magic but nobody ever thinks of pussy magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFKd54Ijg7I

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pussy magic is legit. I was reading about making your own set of runes, and after you carve all the runes you are supposed to trace them in blood. Blood clots up pretty fast so this generally involves pricking yourself with a needle lots and lots of times. However, if you are a vagina-haver you can instead just wait until you get your period and shove the runes up there a couple at a time to absorb super magick vag blood.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

what if you could cast spells but every time you did it blood shot out of your face?

would you still do magic?

if shooting blood out of my face was the only spell i could cast i'd totally be down

• Locked thread