Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

A misanthrope posted:

ok i showed her and she asked why i would want to visit a place called "something awful"

then she asked if i'm the cute flashing cat and what's an "op"

now you see why i must ruin her life

Your mom is a pubbie. Heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

angerbeet posted:

Store brand fabric softener

store brand woolite would be horrible

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
a big ol poop in she mouf

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
convince your dad to reenact goatse

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

brick cow posted:

convince your dad to reenact goatse

dad's in prison so the circumference is probably a reality

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
murder/suicide

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
four years ago my parents found me passed out drunk on the floor and took me to the hospital and when i was laying in the hospital bed my mom said "so what do you have to say for yourself?!"

and I replied "happy loving mothers day, oval office" :cool:

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
murder your sibling and wrap up some of their organs (heart, liver, whatever) in their skin and give it to your mom

nobody can think of a worse gift guaranteed i guess my brain is just fucke dup like that haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Throwdini posted:

murder your sibling and wrap up some of their organs (heart, liver, whatever) in their skin and give it to your mom

nobody can think of a worse gift guaranteed i guess my brain is just fucke dup like that haha

i like it!

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

four years ago my parents found me passed out drunk on the floor and took me to the hospital and when i was laying in the hospital bed my mom said "so what do you have to say for yourself?!"

and I replied "happy loving mothers day, oval office" :cool:

loving nice

• Locked thread