Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Mr. Sunabouzu posted:

deSpiria watch update: Finished it. Would heartily recommend if you want to experience just how close you can push yourself to insanity.
I'm sorry you put yourself through that; I think Panzer had said she found a save for the game right before the final boss with a bunch of items...but I feel absolutely no want to ever touch that mess again

Red Bones posted:

Door number 3! Let's see who else this game has to show us.

I really like the temple scene. The mesh up until now has been kinda stilted and weird, but it's always been pretty spread out with lots of long, quiet corridors. Suddenly everything is weird and off and happening all at once, and it feels so apart from the real world, deep underground in a weirdass temple with a creepy priest, that it works really well for me. Are we going to find out why the head priest looked like he had a giant centipede instead of legs?
That priest is wonderful because it makes even less sense than anything else so far, especially with that weird little detail of him having a centipede tail of human arms and feet. I assume that was some weird Hybrid by-product, but I think we'll be hosed on ever knowing the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Everything about that scene comes together wonderfully. For a brief moment you've crossed paths with the people who actually know what the hell is going on, and then a bunch of other characters wander in, some people get killed, and you fall down a hole right back into more tunnel mazes. It makes the mesh feel so much bigger and weirder that all this cultist poo poo has been going on off to the side somewhere and when you finally wander past it you've never had quite enough context to get what's going on, or why that man is half centipede, or that they've been hours away from summoning some dark god since the moment you showed up.

I hope the monster is just as clueless as you, and just entered through the ceiling instead of a wall.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

hrmmm I don't know what to vote for. Rene seems like a bad rear end, but I like how awkwardly open Ivanoff is. Hrmmm.... I guess Keep Ivanoff.

Hyperman1992
Jul 18, 2013
Pick number 3, m'lord!

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Alright so far it's 4 votes for option 3 and 3 votes for Ivanoff. It's a lot closer than I would have expected, though I'm saddened no one wants Rene to come along. Apparently though she has a pretty low ammo count, and currently I think Ivanoff still has like 13 shots left which should hopefully be fine for the rest of the game.

Also I still really feel the need to point out how much of a dick move the cd-rom is. For the most part the game is pretty good with forcing you to get plot necessary items or having workarounds for things (such as getting trapped by a conveyor belt and needing Kajiwara to begrudgingly open a gate for you), but oh no....not that cd-rom. And the worst part about it is that you could easily overwrite a previous save you have from the second floor and have absolutely no way to go back and get the item you need. You are just stuck and have to replay through the entire game in hopes of finding this easily missable item. An item that doesn't even really seem to help with solving the puzzle it's connected to. Like seriously, maybe the puzzle makes sense in Japanese but there doesn't seem to be a clear answer at all to that puzzle.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Open the door....to your mystery date.

Limopalise
May 4, 2015

A boring man. It's hard to tell what he's capable of.
Man, all that Hive stuff kinda came out of left field.
Is it possible that Kamiya is related to the Hive? That conversation with Razzo seemed to allude to a connection, along with his habit of calling everyone 'prey'.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Ah a video game classic. The flesh level. So many games in the 90's had them. They have seen to fallen out of favor sometime around the mid 00's though.

This is game has a lot of cool ideas. I wish it was better designed and didn't use so many generic stock sound effects.

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!
Okay, I think the weird robot-bug-saiyan friend was the proper choice for our final partner, even if he kind of wants to kill us a little bit. Also, the Hive seems pretty cool, and it's a neat take on the whole flesh-level thing. The butterfly-wing pillars in the Reactor Heart were especially cool.

Bye Razzo, I guess. If you're dead. Or, if you weren't dead from the start.

That would actually explain how he gets around and knows everything, though.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Limopalise posted:

Man, all that Hive stuff kinda came out of left field.
Is it possible that Kamiya is related to the Hive? That conversation with Razzo seemed to allude to a connection, along with his habit of calling everyone 'prey'.
It could very well be, or it could just be this mentality that creatures have when they see something as weak and vulnerable. Life is a jungle full of hunters and prey to some people.

D_W posted:

Ah a video game classic. The flesh level. So many games in the 90's had them. They have seen to fallen out of favor sometime around the mid 00's though.

This is game has a lot of cool ideas. I wish it was better designed and didn't use so many generic stock sound effects.
It's funny you mention stock sound effects because you'll have a hearty laugh in the video after next (which should be the conclusion). But yeah, there's some good and interesting ideas in the game, and it's definitely still a unique adventure game for the PS1....but it's also a massive clusterfuck of ideas and themes. And it's not surprising to find out that most of the people that worked on this and Despiria didn't really do much else in the video game industry.

yokaiy posted:

Okay, I think the weird robot-bug-saiyan friend was the proper choice for our final partner, even if he kind of wants to kill us a little bit. Also, the Hive seems pretty cool, and it's a neat take on the whole flesh-level thing. The butterfly-wing pillars in the Reactor Heart were especially cool.

Bye Razzo, I guess. If you're dead. Or, if you weren't dead from the start.

That would actually explain how he gets around and knows everything, though.
Razzo has a special part still to come in our journey and he's still more than meets the eye. Also he's always super optimistic and that makes any trip better.

edit: Also you guys are missing out on the best anime ever

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

This was all originally going to be a single video but I didn't want to overwhelm you guys with 50 minutes of ummmm this?

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Niggurath posted:

Open the door....to your mystery date.

It's a shame you didn't run into my personal favorite Hive dweller, That Which Tangos.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Japanese games love the weird sort of techno-digital-whatever you'd call it for the end area of the video games.

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!
This game is really bizarre.

Weird techno-land was really cool looking, though. Funky space-shrimp monster, also cool I guess. In a kind of "why is this thing so complicated when it only got about 5 seconds of screen time" kind of way.

I feel like I have no idea what is going on anymore in this game. I'm wondering if I ever really knew what was going on anyway. Probably not. And yet, I am kind of fascinated. Can't wait to see what kind of surreal space-time this takes us to next.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

yokaiy posted:

This game is really bizarre.

Weird techno-land was really cool looking, though. Funky space-shrimp monster, also cool I guess. In a kind of "why is this thing so complicated when it only got about 5 seconds of screen time" kind of way.

I feel like I have no idea what is going on anymore in this game. I'm wondering if I ever really knew what was going on anyway. Probably not. And yet, I am kind of fascinated. Can't wait to see what kind of surreal space-time this takes us to next.
Oh we'll see that thing again and a few other bizarre things; but a quick summation of what's going on.

An alien hive crash landed to earth a long rear end time ago, when it crashed their leader was spread out into the atmosphere to later reform. During this eon long reformation, this alien culture sets up a very bizarre means of collecting their leader's fragments and feeding themselves by creating this psuedo religion to gather up sacrifices (which was the Holy Ring). And the final step in their master plan is the unleashing of the Dark Messiah, which is kind of the Dark Prince without all the necessary pieces but is pretty much the harbinger of the end times for a species that is the target of this alien hive....because apparently this isn't the first planet to be visited by the hive? I don't know, it's a bit vague on that end.

It definitely all comes out of left field after the initial cult/trapped in the TokyoMesh/hologram baby, but hey, at least it's somewhat different than cult manufactures a hell beast for no real reason. A bit more of this is covered in the final video but the final area is a bit of a mixed bag....a lovely, lovely mixed bag.

CremePudding
Oct 30, 2011

coleman francis posted:

It's a shame you didn't run into my personal favorite Hive dweller, That Which Tangos.

I wonder what they think of their brethren who left the Hive to become a video game, That Which Sleeps :haw:

Limopalise
May 4, 2015

I'm surprised but very glad of the turn the art direction in this game took. The TokyoMesh was getting pretty bland.
Also, with all the ghosts you can run into in Technoland, I'm kinda wondering if it's possible to encounter your former, now dead, partners. Or are people killed by the prince not made into ghosts or something?

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Limopalise posted:

I'm surprised but very glad of the turn the art direction in this game took. The TokyoMesh was getting pretty bland.
Also, with all the ghosts you can run into in Technoland, I'm kinda wondering if it's possible to encounter your former, now dead, partners. Or are people killed by the prince not made into ghosts or something?
It's funny you should ask that....

See if you can guess why I won't be playing this game multiple times for all the endings (I'll put a link to someone who has them all uploaded).

Limopalise
May 4, 2015

Well how about that.
Anyway, thanks a bunch for this LP. It was a truly unique experience. Just a shame about that ending sequence/all the other bits that would be completely unfun to play.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Man, I've had hellnights just like that.

Thanks for the lp niggurath, it was great finally seeing the rest of this game.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Oof That ending area. They must have been really pressed for time in development for it to end up like that. It seems like this game's story was a bit too ambitious for it's budget.

So there's multiple endings depending on characters, right? I wonder how things change if you bring them along.

And yeah... those sound effects. yeesh.

CremePudding
Oct 30, 2011
The game really doesn't look fun to play, given the huge amount of walking in long corridors and terribly designed puzzles, and copy and paste at the very climax.

On the other hand, I must say I haven't seen many horror game that manages to be (somewhat) tense and scary while constantly throwing friendly characters at you.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

D_W posted:

Oof That ending area. They must have been really pressed for time in development for it to end up like that. It seems like this game's story was a bit too ambitious for it's budget.

So there's multiple endings depending on characters, right? I wonder how things change if you bring them along.

And yeah... those sound effects. yeesh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-DinN6oGM

This is the video with all the endings (apparently we got a 'Bad' ending I suppose because we died in the elevator?). It seems the most obvious and different ending is with Kamiya where he allows the Dark Prince to be reborn, while the good endings are seem to involve getting to the surface and seeing where generic looking building models. Personally I didn't mind the ending where we get caught up in a nuke because I doubt I'd wanted to live in a world without my Wandering friend.

Also that area with the screams and sound effects is somewhat interesting, albeit super janky. Basically there are triggers in the hallways which queue sound effects to play, so as you're going through you'll here strange screams and monster sounds....but the problem is that you can constantly walk over these triggers and just get constantly repeating scream sound effects when you get lost down infinite tunnel #690. So what could be an interesting idea, especially for the PS1 era of games, becomes super tedious as it goes on way, way too long.

CremePudding posted:

The game really doesn't look fun to play, given the huge amount of walking in long corridors and terribly designed puzzles, and copy and paste at the very climax.

On the other hand, I must say I haven't seen many horror game that manages to be (somewhat) tense and scary while constantly throwing friendly characters at you.
Yeah, it's interesting to see that not everyone was out to get us this entire time...and that we inevitable left them to die deep under Tokyo. Serves them right for squatting in a military base.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I like Ivanoff's ending the best, for being the only ending where steps are taken to further investigate the abandoned military complex and irradiated remains of an alien spaceship underneath Tokyo.

This game was not very good but it had some interesting ideas and some really nice design choices, especially all the alien hive stuff. I guess the Holy Ring leader was actually That Which Preaches or something? Explains why he was a weird looking bug man, at least. It's disappointing that the game throws a way all of its confusing, out-of-your-depth atmosphere to just sorta explain everything to you in the last hour and tie all the plot threads together.

KillerEggplant
Apr 2, 2011

That was sure a thing. I feel like it could have been a much more interesting game if they'd had more money and better graphics. It felt like there was more story to tell than they could get into within their time and budget constraints. Thanks for playing for us anyway, Niggurath!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Really it looks like the only reason you got a "bad" ending and seemingly died in the elevator is you didn't have a companion to handle narration for you when you got to the surface. Apparently for all his ejaculations in-game, the player character doesn't talk in the outro.

So, maybe you got out of the elevator, but just kind of silently wandered away.

Blenheim
Sep 22, 2010
Hey, sorry for bumping the thread, but I just finished this game myself (with Naomi), and in comparing my own experience to the LP, I noticed that the big difference in the ending you get from partner to partner is less in the actual ending sequence and more in the little vignettes you can get in the final sewer sequence, which for some characters are their primary backstory infodumps.

Out of curiosity, I decided to go hunting for videos of the scenes that occur when you're with the other partners. There's nothing I can find for the English version of the game (except for, as is mentioned upthread, videos of Naomi walkthroughs), but I did manage to track down videos of the Japanese versions of the sewer scenes for each character. Though I'm way late to the party, I thought I'd share what I'd found, just in case anyone was interested; I've linked the videos I found below. The pertinent info:

Naomi (no link for this; just find any of the other LPs of the English version on YouTube): Apparently, Naomi's psychic powers ran amok when she was a little girl and inadvertently caused the deaths of at least three of her little friends. (We don't get much detail about the accident, besides that it was in a road, and bloody, and one least one kid's neck was snapped.) The accident and classmate apprehension about her "weirdness" has led to Naomi being ostracized at school. She'll be met by her mother (who will express fear of her daughter and say that, in her heart of hearts, she really hopes that Naomi doesn't come home), one of her classmates, and her sad & bullied younger self.
Oddly, when you visit Kamiya with Naomi, he'll make a play for her, urging her to "give up on that loser you're with and come with me." He'll also address his final speech to her instead of the player. Naomi can also meet the Naomi apparition that guilt-trips the player in the other routes; here, the apparition will attempt to entice Naomi over to the side of the Prince, promising that, in a world ruled by the Hive where all are one, she'll never be lonely again.
(This isn't part of the sewer sequence, but having played with Naomi as a partner, I'll note that she gets more and more erratic when you talk to her as you go down into the Hive - having flashbacks to unpleasant childhood incidents, briefly stealing the Sighing Flute to hear the eerie sound it makes and saying "I kind of could get to like it!", etc. She pulls herself together by the endgame, though.
Also: You can apparently have a chance to get Naomi back if she's taken at the stairs? I've read in multiple places that if you join up with Kamiya and get rid of him before you first reach "Nice" Makihara, Naomi'll show up in Nice's room?)

Kamiya: Kamiya meets a cop he killed. The cop rejoices that, even though Kamiya eluded justice aboveground, he is now inextricably caught in the hell of the Hive. As we know from the ending, though, this suits Kamiya just fine, so he's not fazed.
Kamiya will also meet a woman named Sayaka, who seems to be his ex-girlfriend. She'll ask if Kamiya is still going around killing people (his response: "...Something like that") and if he still feels the "thirst in his heart"; she'll then, haltingly, express a wish that he should've killed her, as doing so would probably have slaked his thirst for blood at least somewhat. Kamiya will dismiss this idea outright - she was never "prey" - but Sayaka will merely reiterate her wish to herself. If the player talks to Kamiya after the scene, he briefly considers Sayaka's wish, but then concludes that, no, killing her wouldn't have helped, and it probably would have just made the thirst worse.
Kamiya's third character-specific NPC is - a cat. Namely, the kitten he mentions killing in his ending. Kamiya goes on for a good bit at the cat, but the thrust of it is that he's heard the kitten's voice in his head ever since he killed it, and, in a twisted way, he's happy to see the cat spirit - he's relieved to have finally found the source of the voice that's tormented him for so long.
The above scene also means that Kamiya spends a good deal of his character-specific sewer scene time yelling at a kitten, which seems appropriate.
Small things: When Kamiya meets Kamiya, the illusion will claim to be a manifestation of the "dark beast" inside him that thirsts for blood. (The Holy Ring acolyte, too, will mention that Kamiya will assume his true "dark beast" form at the Great Union.) When Kamiya meets the Holy Ring priest, he'll get fed up with his proselytizing and attempt to shoot him but be perplexed when his bullets pass right through.

Ivanoff: As to be expected, Ivanoff's encounters are with his fallen squadmates: one who laments that he always wanted to be as strong as Ivanoff and asks why his commander failed him; one who, in a rather creepily-detailed and pitiful first-person narration of his own death, relates how he heard the cracking of his own skull between the Hybrid's jaws (detailing how he sensed every painful aspect of his demise long after he should have lost consciousness in death); and one who relates a story about Ivanoff's past: how Ivanoff ended up shooting a commando to death right in front of the man's daughter in Biafra (the commando shielding his child with his own body), and how Ivanoff ended up adopting the girl (named Kima) out of guilt. The soldier accuses Ivanoff of winning all his military successes not through audacious action based on fearlessness in the face of death, but through a genuine death wish - a desire to atone for killing his adopted daughter's real father with his own demise. The soldier then asks why Ivanoff had to take the rest of his squad down with him.
Ivanoff never evinces anything but concern for his troops and genuine remorse for his actions (claiming that he never should have taken the mission, as there were too many unknown variables). He takes full responsibility for their deaths and asks their forgiveness.
Creepy note: If you talk to Ivanoff in the sewer, he'll just chant "I'm sane I'm sane I'm sane I'm sane" to himself over and over.

Rene: Infodump ahoy: apparently, Rene's family is part of an ancient bloodline descended from demons or something (demon blood is flowing in their veins, at least). Its members can undergo a ceremony (handed down by medieval devil worshippers!) to become ageless and deathless at the cost of becoming, well, a demon, or something like one. Rene's dad has done this (hence his resemblance to a Despiria random encounter), and he wants his kid to follow in his footsteps, but Rene's not down with that.
Rene will also meet an old flame named Bernard, a wishy-washy sap who's the scion of another rich French family, the Elans. Bernard apparently broke off their relationship at the instigation of Rene's dad (who said it was for Rene's own good). Bernard pleads for another chance with Rene, claiming to have cut off relations with his family, but Rene says no way; she's through with both her family and his. (It's unknown how much the Elans are involved with the demon business, if at all.)
Rene meeting Rene just amounts to the apparition claiming that she can't fight her demon fate. Apparition Rene will also exposit that the power of the Lorraine family blood is similar to that of the Hive creatures, in that it can convert fear into pure energy. (Similarly, the Holy Ring acolyte will mention that Rene's demon blood would be of great help in resurrecting the Dark Messiah.)
Also, in the weirdest sewer scene that doesn't involve cats, Rene meets a photojourno colleague of hers named Daryl who briefly accuses her of sleeping with someone to get a job; Rene, in turn, accuses Daryl of basically taking amateur porn pics with male models on the job. Because we needed a Real Housewives scene in this horror game, apparently.
(Rene, incidentally, is not perturbed by anything that happens. She outright laughs at it all, actually. It's hard to argue with her reaction; Rene's vignettes are a big jumble of plot fragments to bring in at the eleventh hour, and they don't serve the purpose that the other character-specific scenes do of instilling fear or despair or attempting to convince the partner to submit to the will of the Hive.)

Alone: Not much. There's an appearance by That Which Wanders, which doesn't amount to much (just TWW soliloquizing that if he "joined" with the protagonist, he could access the Prince's great destructive power...and the power to rule the world? He doesn't do anything, though), and, in his only non-partner appearance in this maze, Ivanoff, who will simply (but painfully) lament the futility of taking up arms against the Hybrid. The sewer scenes viewed alone are a gallery of partners you've failed, basically. Razzo (or "Razzo") will also make an appearance and allude to his role as That Which Leads, claiming that he was responsible for the protag (as well as a number of other folks over time, to serve as prey for the Hive denizens) getting trapped in the Mesh & Hive in the first place. The other part of the Dark Messiah himself will also show up, but he looks just like a formless blob and will briefly just tell us info about his splintered soul that we already know.

Finally, the hints for the puzzle in the computer room with the three cards are nonsensical in English because, as speculated, they involve Japanese characters. In the Japanese version, the three card slots are marked with special-use characters for 1, 2, and 3: 甲 ("kou," or first), 乙 ("otsu", or second), and 丙 ("hei," or third). (These characters are mainly used in contract language: "first party," "second party," etc.) The first three personnel listings on the CD pair Holy Ring members whose names contain the readings of these characters (Otsure, Kosho, and Heikura) with positions that correspond with the symbols on the three cards ("Celestial Observation" = the card with the "heaven" character; "Terrestrial Division" = "earth"; and "Anatomy Division" = the "human" card). None of this was ever localized into a puzzle English speakers would understand. (This also means that the wrong listings are highlighted in the English version, not that it at all matters.)

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Man, this game has an entire novel of content that they wanted to shove secretly into the last 1/10th of the game. Some of it seems super interesting and out of left field, but it makes me wonder if there was supposed to be more to it and they just ran out of time. I mean, it seems like if maybe they had just allowed the player to select a specific team mate at the start and letting them learn over the course of the game about the character it might have worked better (like if through fateful encounter they all ended up on the subway together and ended up down in the subway, with the player splitting up with one of them while the others went their separate ways?).

Still I do appreciate the effort and hope that my romp wasn't that painful (I was kinda running out of poo poo to say in the hive end areas...that didn't involve me saying how stupid everything was). Also since you played the game yourself, how did you feel about your experience once it was done?

Blenheim
Sep 22, 2010
Man, I'm sorry for the huge delay in replying here. Basically, I think I liked Hellnight better than most would. I see where others are coming from with frustration over adventure gameplay and graphics, but I liked the game's use of sound and its unusual setting - and it is quite tense, having to be perpetually ready to flee wherever you go. (To be honest, I actually did like the Clock Tower combination of adventure gaming with chase sequences, but I recognize that's not a combination that's to everyone's tastes.)

The game also has to it some of that brand of weirdness unique to some 32-bit titles made by folks that were...well, not entirely strangers to making games, but who took the then-new freedom of CD technology and 3D in kind of odd directions in comparison to what more professional teams were doing, and ended up with results that were interesting in some ways but startlingly unpolished in others, if I'm making any sense. I'm thinking of things like how Overblood aimed for a somewhat "hard" sci-fi story and hired a somewhat higher caliber of actors than stuff like this usually got in that era (not that it showed in some places) but had absolutely no idea of how to animate characters. I think Hellnight is considerably more successful than Overblood, but stuff like the character models that were stuck in the microwave for a little too long comes from the same font of weirdness. I like seeing the mistakes and odd choices made in these scenarios.

The maintainer of the Chris's Survival Horror Quest website used to be a big proponent of Hellnight, and what he wrote got me interested in it, but I never got around to playing the thing; after seeing this LP, I decided finally to dive into it so I could see how others reacted to it after all this time. It was really interesting to see another path in your playthrough, plus hints of all the others; I really enjoyed it. I myself would, eventually, like to go back through it with another character (probably Wesker for Fuckers, since his path seems to have some wrinkles that the others don't).

The idea of choosing a partner at the subway accident has merit - there's a good amount of dialogue in the game that hardly any player ever sees, since folks are loathe to get Naomi killed (as evidenced by the preponderance of Naomi runs in English-speaking LPs). I would say that putting the big reveals in that last loop through the subway works better for some characters than others - I felt it worked for Naomi (though her childhood psychic accident could've used a bit more elucidation), but the stuff with Rene just seems too out of the blue.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

It always warms my heart to know that my LP might have pushed people to play a game and enjoy it. And ya know, I think Chris' site was how I first learned of the game so long ago as well. Or maybe it was hardcore gaming; either site is pretty useful for finding out new obscure games. Hopefully though this should be added to the archives at some point.

Also in case anyone missed it or was in the mood for more odd horror, I did just finish an LP of a PS2 FMV horror game: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730843

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
You've really carved yourself out a niche here for these obscure games.

This one... this one actually reminds me of nothing so much as the Amnesia series in modern-day. Dodging threats in 3D and doing adventure-game puzzles in the rooms in between.

• Locked thread