Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

numberoneposter posted:

i got my hair to shoulder length and kept all the length from the top but got rid of the sides like euro mullet style

ive shortened it since but still always keep the length on top. dunno its rad because i still have lots of hair but its easier to manage.

sorry in advance for the dumb rear end narcissistic selfie

serious question, are you FTM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I've got an IRL friend who is a massive tumblr who was going on about how white people shouldn't have dreadlocks because they never have historically and it's racist for them to do so, and I'm fairly certain the first part isn't accurate, but what is the slacktivist rational behind dread locks being racist now?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
are you?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HugoDigletts posted:

I've got an IRL friend who is a massive tumblr who was going on about how white people shouldn't have dreadlocks because they never have historically and it's racist for them to do so, and I'm fairly certain the first part isn't accurate, but what is the slacktivist rational behind dread locks being racist now?

anything that white people do is cultural appropriation and racist so it's a weird kind of racism where white people aren't allowed to do anything but that kind of racism is okay because they're white

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

Dyna Soar posted:

those fuckers are really big, too

That breed, a Komondor, is.

A Puli looks the same and is much smaller.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Nickelback Concert posted:

That breed, a Komondor, is.

A Puli looks the same and is much smaller.

one of the pics a puli? i can't tell them apart if there's nothing to scale their size with

great dogs all of em. i'd get one but they're very rare and basically need a big yard to guard.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
personally i think having a shag carpet that rolls around in mud and poo poo and needs washing constantly is a great idea

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015
gently caress: double post

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

Nickelback Concert posted:

As I'm not Morally Inept, I can't be sure which one it is, but they look pretty much identical apart from the size.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
looking at that dog it's easy to see why they bred it though. they say even bears and wolf packs will back off from an angry komondor.

part of it might be that they're just really confused.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
seriously imagine one of those things walking through some brush they'd look like a moving hill after a few hours

SimonomiS
Apr 3, 2009

you were warned posted:

Blonde dreadlocks are the grossest loving thing.

Just looking through pictures to find a good example is giving me smell-flashbacks of going to a hippie college.

Can we discuss white people with cornrows, too? Because loving lmao

Has anyone seen a cornrows/dreadlocks combo yet/

Maybe with a top knot thrown in. The ultimate hair style.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
They always smell like potchulli and BO

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Dyna Soar posted:

those fuckers are really big, too

Going by the way that skinny dude in clown pants is magically lifting it off the ground with one arm, those dogs may be big but they're obviously made of marshmallow.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

you were warned posted:

Can we discuss white people with cornrows, too? Because loving lmao

florida or scotland?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zanshin posted:

Going by the way that skinny dude in clown pants is magically lifting it off the ground with one arm, those dogs may be big but they're obviously made of marshmallow.

that dog is jumping

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

seriously imagine one of those things walking through some brush they'd look like a moving hill after a few hours

their fur is apparently somewhat water and dirt resistant. you don't have to wash them that often, at least not any more often than most dogs but when you do, it will take hours.

you can also trim them if you want to, but the fur protects them from both the heat and the cold. they're a really good working dog breed for either guarding or herding.

Dyna Soar fucked around with this message at 19:08 on May 11, 2015

firewood
Dec 15, 2004
Jamaican me crazy.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

My man lookin like AI, but instead he's EN

And no, neither of those acronyms are referring to subforums on SA

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

that dog is jumping

If by "jumping" you mean floating then yeah, those marshmallow type dogs "jump" around all day.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

I bet all of them shave their pubes though.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i don't think Gandank the White Wizard has ever heard of a razor tbh

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
Has there ever been an asian with dreads?

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Is the only way to get rid of dreadlocks to cut them off?

Like, can you 'undo' them and just comb it tediously for hours? Or does it become so entwined and disgusting that there's no going back, must cut it off at the source?

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

TerminalSaint posted:

Has there ever been an asian with dreads?

I used to know a dude and no word of a lie he was one of the hottest people I have ever encountered

unfortunately he only wore sandals and had a tendency to refer to things as "dank" far more often than is acceptable

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i've bought a fair amount of weed from white people with dreadlocks, so they are cool by me

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
I wish the song Ras Trent was out when I was in college so I could sing it at all the loving loser white guys with dreads.

Girls can still pull it off tho, because I'm hella sexist

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i was a white people with dreadlocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

numberoneposter posted:

the worst

if you are white male get a jugend haircut.

it always looks good. ive grown mine out long from the front. the best haircut.

i want to punch everyone w/ that haircut, even dreads are better

buzzcut or get out

• Locked thread