Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So my coworker had asked for me and my buddy to help him out with a move from Redding down south to were we are. Well We got up at like 6 and got ready to roll. This dude has a huge dualie truck with a super cab its gigantic. So we go up to redding and get some boxes but we were not allowed to look in the boxes because "personal space issues you guys are my coworkers you dont need to know my personal life" Which is understandable honestly (We're a zero tolerance drug policy type of business, however because most of us are veterans and hosed up we all smoke weed or abuse PKs constantly. Anyway so we load his poo poo into his truck and get going. It's loving lovely and heavy poo poo. Well a box explodes and low and loving behold the trigger assembly to a MANPAD falls out. SO I am LITERALLY SHAKING at this point Im like "Dude what the gently caress is that?" "You're being paid 500 bucks for 5 hours of work don't ask questions dude" "And besides man they are rebuild kits, Not the real thing man," "Oh..." "I'm gay" "Same."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
i used a manpad when i was mansturating yesterday and it didnt explode

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

LeoMarr posted:

So my coworker had asked for me and my buddy to help him out with a move from Redding down south to were we are. Well We got up at like 6 and got ready to roll. This dude has a huge dualie truck with a super cab its gigantic. So we go up to redding and get some boxes but we were not allowed to look in the boxes because "personal space issues you guys are my coworkers you dont need to know my personal life" Which is understandable honestly (We're a zero tolerance drug policy type of business, however because most of us are veterans and hosed up we all smoke weed or abuse PKs constantly. Anyway so we load his poo poo into his truck and get going. It's loving lovely and heavy poo poo. Well a box explodes and low and loving behold the trigger assembly to a MANPAD falls out. SO I am LITERALLY SHAKING at this point Im like "Dude what the gently caress is that?" "You're being paid 500 bucks for 5 hours of work don't ask questions dude" "And besides man they are rebuild kits, Not the real thing man," "Oh..." "I'm gay" "Same."

assemble manpad. blow up coworker. gently caress yeah.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Dafuq is man pad?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

No. 6 posted:

Dafuq is man pad?

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
> take manpad_

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pudding Huxtable posted:

> take manpad_

ty nut thi sis note cyoa dis is anazi discussoion. thanks to u

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Oh. Where is first thread about BBQ itself?

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Who puts part of a guided missile launcher in a cardboard box

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

LeoMarr posted:

what THE gently caress are you talking about

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
manpad is the dumbest name for anything.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm just picturing some sergeant somewhere under fire from aircraft screaming for somebody to whip out their MANPAD.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
triggered

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Did you touch his manpad?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Just gonna google "manpad redding" to make sure that little poo poo isn't doing something stupid like posting on a message board about it- ah hell, gonna have to cut him vent-to-mouth.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
There's no mention of Nazism or BBQ in OP. Disappointing. Rated 1.

Also, he might be worth reporting to the authorities.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

this thread is loving gibberish

did i have a stroke? what is happening

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

learn to communicate op

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Thread has potential unlike most gbs posters lives, go investigate and take pics op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

learn to communicate op

op probably sounds like boomhauer

makes sense to me

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
I understood the op perfectly the rest of you are loving idiots.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Voted Alligator posted:

How many years have you been holding the bbq for?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Voted Alligator posted:

congratulations you have autism

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods

A misanthrope posted:

congratulations you have autism

Does this mean I can get a disability check from the government? I want to just smoke weed and shitpost

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Voted Alligator posted:

Does this mean I can get a disability check from the government? I want to just smoke weed and shitpost

if it does let me know because i also want to do that

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

this thread is loving gibberish

did i have a stroke? what is happening

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

he's got a point OP

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i mean i know the op is basically a nazi because he has heavily insinuated as such but yeah none of this really makes sense

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i know military guys are dumb as gently caress but I woulda thought a former government employee would be at least vaguely able to not screw up doing overpaid idiot work and keeping your mouth shut about it

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
posting in states evidence

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

No. 6 posted:

Oh. Where is first thread about BBQ itself?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3719161

Seems poo poo too.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LeoMarr posted:

however because most of us are veterans and hosed up we all smoke weed or abuse PKs constantly.

Reported to the FBI and to the mods

• Locked thread