Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Someone working from home was fired because he was late in his work and got caught playing blizzard games in the middle of the day, all the time. Another friend is working from home creating training materrial and he as been working non stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ive come across several people playing WoW at the office before across a couple different jobs. What the gently caress is wrong with people is it really THAT addictive that you cant use a computer without installing and playing

Mariana Horchata posted:

just gotta keep the little icon in gchat green and repsond right away when ppl IM u and ur golden and can do p much anything while 'on the clock' and working frm home

Pro tier advice right here

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
In what industry is this possible? Wouldn't mind getting in on this.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Biscuit posted:

In what industry is this possible? Wouldn't mind getting in on this.

IT of course.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
Hoping it isn't solely ITS

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i work from my jeep 90% of my workday so can i count that as working from home? (i live in my jeep)

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bleusilences posted:

Someone working from home was fired because he was late in his work and got caught playing blizzard games in the middle of the day, all the time. Another friend is working from home creating training materrial and he as been working non stop.

Wait how did he get caught playing WoW at home? Was he dumb enough to run it through the company VPN on a company computer instead of his own PC?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Wait how did he get caught playing WoW at home? Was he dumb enough to run it through the company VPN on a company computer instead of his own PC?

probably saw he was online on their friends list and it's ridiculuos blizz won't let me appear offline when i'm trying to play some d3 without my friends knowing

The Bible
May 8, 2010

lol if your job requires constant supervision

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
is this why low tax is mia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Vin BioEthanol posted:

There's this new indian chick consultant at work who is really pretty and wears 1950s housewife style dresses and hair. I would not know I had this fetish if I worked from home.

Post pix

• Locked thread