Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nagato posted:

thats their single largest source of income though, the "pivot" to web content is a smokescreen

um excuse me aol sports

in reality yahoo sports is the profitable one verizon is idiotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

TEAYCHES posted:

"hurf durf aol just owns dialup for dead grandma right??" -literally goons who are dumb

please stop telling goons that AOL is lovely in other more complicated ways than the one they fiercely address

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

came here to post the aol alien priest

i bet hes pizzled

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah if you are gonna hate aol, hate the huffington post

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

who even names an online newspaper after themselves like that. what kind of weirdo piece of garbage does that

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Matt Drudge

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ok so far, matt drudge & arianna huffington. two sides of the same coin? makes u think

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

TEAYCHES posted:

who even names an online newspaper after themselves like that. what kind of weirdo piece of garbage does that

http://www.american-partisan.com/cols/yoho/080400.htm

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

lol that 20% are dead

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this is retarded and the worst criticism of that nap muppet i have ever read

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

TEAYCHES posted:

this is retarded and the worst criticism of that nap muppet i have ever read

Seriously, Arianna Huffington is a legit ridiculous insane person, it's actually kind of adorable. One of my favorite anecdotes about her is she got into some huge battle because she wasn't allowed to by a Huffington Post private jet with investor's money.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fetus Tree posted:

yes to an extent but right now mobile advertising is a 70bil/year industry and that number is not likely to go down for a long, long time, and really twitter/fb/all that poo poo is valued at its ability to shove advertisements in your face

Wait, all those ads I scrol by without clicking are 70b? In the U.S. Or world?

E: what is Adblock and no script valuations then?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

Seriously, Arianna Huffington is a legit ridiculous insane person, it's actually kind of adorable. One of my favorite anecdotes about her is she got into some huge battle because she wasn't allowed to by a Huffington Post private jet with investor's money.

Sounds like a rich, left wing liberal. Right to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

genesplicer posted:

I guess I'm out of luck, then. The last time I logged into AIM was when the year began with 19.

you do ever write anything that isn't about how old you are

• Locked thread