Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
what di dyou have for lunch today GBS I had grilled cheese on homemmade bread w/ boring store brand marble cheese & fresh labneh from a local dairy and i washed it down with some tea

. it was a meal of compormises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Roasted garlic hummus with broccoli.

And some southern comfort.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i ate ulunc today it was a sandwich with bacomn turkey and some veggies and then also some mayho and mustard on bread and i also ah=d a little cookie with it and a diet coke it was a decent lunchfor a weekday

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
soup but instead of broth and vegetables and stuff it's a bowl of pee with a turd in it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i gotta go take my phone to get fixed on my lunch break so there will be no lunch for this poor nooner ):

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

i gotta go take my phone to get fixed on my lunch break so there will be no lunch for this poor nooner ):

aww da wittle baby doesnt get his moning snack... waaaahhhh

grow up

back on topic: valente's

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
definitely a salad day today. probably gonna be a chicken cobb or a chopped italian

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
tofu burritos and a bourbon

i'm on sickleave

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
As I already complained with #gbs, the cleaning ladies at my loving house won't leave. And they are in the kitchen cleaning so I feel bad about going to make lunch and making a mess for them. I JUST WANT TO EAT PLEASE FINISH AND GO HOME

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

As I already complained with #gbs, the cleaning ladies at my loving house won't leave. And they are in the kitchen cleaning so I feel bad about going to make lunch and making a mess for them. I JUST WANT TO EAT PLEASE FINISH AND GO HOME

just tell your mom you will clean up after yourself like a good boy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Dude, she just won't listen. God drat it, mom.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Dude, she just won't listen. God drat it, mom.

parents suck!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im either gon get thai food or greek food i had a burger yesterday but i also might just get a $5 footlong

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Chicken couscous. It was loving awesome.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Leftover taco mix. Beef, rice, onions, cheese and salsa but I ran out of tortillas last night so I gotta go steal a fork from the cafeteria. Crazy cat lady at the register is gonna glare at me for not buying anything but whatever you're not my mom.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
why dont you just eat with your fingers fancy pants

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Because I'll get rice all over my desk and get fired. If I was home I'd just eat it face first out the bowl like a fatass.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

take this kinda talk over to the BJs thread

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
two baconators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

holy poo poo

although i guess i ate an entire large thin crust pizza for dinner last night

• Locked thread