Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is the pizooki for dessert, my favorite is the oreo, but the peanutbutter is really good too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
The best part about BJs is your mom's smile after she swallows

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
the walk back out of the woods alone

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

smell my rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

WHOA MOMMA LOOK OUT HERE COMES FLAVORTRAIN!!!!!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
How does ot feel to have your penis in a mouth

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

serious norman posted:

How does ot feel to have your penis in a mouth

Really bad, people just say they like it to be cool

Zaeryth
Dec 14, 2014
Best part is if its someone that knows what she's doing and is eager, with no accounting of time, location, position and treats it as enjoyably as other activities; And as if she's the one getting what she wants! Ya know? The ones that will wake you up with that kinda poo poo, come hope from work durring lunch for some more, yyyeah.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

man nurse posted:

smell my rear end

taste my waste

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
you remember your first BJ?

how long did it take the guy to cum?

heh heh you hear that, Tone?
I asked him how long did it take the guy to cum

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Skeleton Ape posted:

Really bad, people just say they like it to be cool

yeah, like, have you even seen what those things can do to a piece of steak or whatever?

no way am I sticking my dingus in there

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Nooner posted:

WHOA MOMMA LOOK OUT HERE COMES FLAVORTRAIN!!!!!

WOULD.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Girl I'm dating is like 5 feet and has a tiny mouth and tiny everything and my schlong is too girthy for her to suck properly it's kind of sad but I dunno, I really like her, I guess I'll just have to deal with it the rest of the sex is good though.

goosebox
May 11, 2015
Not having to reciprocate

Dirt McGuirk
Oct 21, 2010

brave

&

strong

JebanyPedal posted:

Girl I'm dating is like 5 feet and has a tiny mouth and tiny everything and my schlong is too girthy for her to suck properly it's kind of sad but I dunno, I really like her, I guess I'll just have to deal with it the rest of the sex is good though.

you shouldnt have to settle

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dirt McGuirk posted:

you shouldnt have to settle

Settling would be me dating some uggo not even close to being in my league or someone of average beauty and because I'm outrageously beautiful I'm gonna date this cute girl with a great personality who's really smart and with the concession that she can't go a quarter down my dilz, but this is why you use hands during a BJ which she is smart enough to do.
All in all it's not a terrible situation it's just not primetime stuff like I've had before.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

:smith: :respek: :smith:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
WHAT THE gently caress YOU ASSHOLES I TRY TO MAKE A NICE THREAD ABOUT DELICIOUS RESTAURANT AND YOU HAVE TO poo poo IT UP WITH YOUR SMUT YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING

the worst part was I was in kitty jail so all I could do is sit and watch as you defaced by poor thread :smith:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

is pazooki that jap word for putting a weiner in the boobs

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"You've injected a whole lot of "latin" kick into a whole lot of GWS threads in the last twelve hours. Thanks, but maybe consider some non-poo poo posting to go with your michelada next time. Also, I totally didn't believe you about that cayenne-on-the-rim thing. User loses posting privileges for 3 days."

whoa

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
yeah i was a naughty nooner that day

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

dude me and this girl had a pizooki twist or some poo poo and it was half peanut butter and half chocolate. then they melted pb ontop of it and roasted iit just a little bit. it was so loving god dude holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to get BJ's that wake me up in the morning. Sometimes I will give my wife a lot of cash to go shopping later if she blows me awake to get to my tee time on the weekends.

• Locked thread