Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I was in a restaurant and I ordered a rare steak.

The waiter brought me albino angus, slightly peppered.

I said well done.

He was a lot confused.

-

Why don't they just put the soup on the blackboard, without mentioning it is the soup of the day? Nobody goes to any restaurant for loving soup, we all know you're just reciclyng garbage just like when there's a special on chilli con carne. Even if people came to your restaurant for the soup of the day, they couldn't know what the soup of the day would be ahead of time. Because it only says what the soup of today is. It never says what the soup of tomorrow is. What is the thought here? Oh it's garlic soup, I must get this soup cause I won't get it tomorrow at this establishment I go to to eat soup. Come the gently caress on.

-

I went to TGI Friday's in Vienna for a stag night and the waitress literrally told us that anyt hing below 15% in tips was an insult in the USA. Well we weren't in the USA, we were in Vienna, so we tipped the cheeky oval office appropriately. She lost her stag night bonus for being ridiculous.

Share your restaurant thoughts, unless you work in food services, we don't want your whining. Nobody cares abvout the time the man wanted big fries but said medium. You should have stayed in school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
No

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Yes.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my dick bitch

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Enfield posted:

suck my dick bitch

how much?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
uh i only have 3 dollars and some gum

TeamIce
Mar 16, 2004
LET JESUS FUCK YOU

im gay

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Enfield posted:

uh i only have 3 dollars and some gum

That seems adequate payment for a dick of your size. I have somethign caught in my gums anyway. Let's do this.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

how me a frog posted:

I said well done.

He was a lot confused.

-

Why don't they just put the soup on the blackboard, without mentioning it is the soup of the day? Nobody goes to any restaurant for loving soup, we all know you're just reciclyng garbage just like when there's a special on chilli con carne. Even if people came to your restaurant for the soup of the day, they couldn't know what the soup of the day would be ahead of time. Because it only says what the soup of today is. It never says what the soup of tomorrow is. What is the thought here? Oh it's garlic soup, I must get this soup cause I won't get it tomorrow at this establishment I go to to eat soup. Come the gently caress on.

-

I went to TGI Friday's in Vienna for a stag night and the waitress literrally told us that anyt hing below 15% in tips was an insult in the USA. Well we weren't in the USA, we were in Vienna, so we tipped the cheeky oval office appropriately. She lost her stag night bonus for being ridiculous.

Share your restaurant thoughts, unless you work in food services, we don't want your whining. Nobody cares abvout the time the man wanted big fries but said medium. You should have stayed in school.

I poop in my hand and then i rub it in my hair and style it and call it a pooplador

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

how me a frog posted:

That seems adequate payment for a dick of your size. I have somethign caught in my gums anyway. Let's do this.

im sorry, id give you more but i gave all my money to men in exchange for blowjob

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

how me a frog posted:

I said well done.

He was a lot confused.

-

-

who the gently caress says "stag night"? also no where else better in VIenna to go than TGI Fridays?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Fusilli Jerry posted:

who the gently caress says "stag night"? also no where else better in VIenna to go than TGI Fridays?

The entire OP is such a piece of poo poo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i tip a dollar per item

i dont care if its a cheeseburger and a beer or a porter house and some dom your gettin a couple of bucks regardless!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
if the server acts rude or "too good to be here" you ain't getting poo poo

• Locked thread