Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I've never heard of the stuff does it taste any good? Will it be too spicy for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

its chili paste and vinegar

its okay but ive been eating it all my life so I cant understand what the big fascination white people have about it

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Happy Bear Suit posted:

its chili paste and vinegar

its okay but ive been eating it all my life so I cant understand what the big fascination white people have about it

wow you are saying its weird for me to like sriracha just because of the color of my skin?

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I used to call it cock sauce because there was a picture of a rooster onit.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's a must have to spice up Pho

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

That'll be a good watch while I drink my coffee meme thing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

etalian posted:

it's a must have to spice up Pho

i feel bad putting it in a good broth, like im missing the savory finesse of a pho or something. but over lunch i just want to stuff hot noodles into my mouth until im sweating

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

roboshit posted:

wow you are saying its weird for me to like sriracha just because of the color of my skin?

Yeah this is some hosed up poo poo here.

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

Its a boring foodstuff that became a fad like kale, cauliflower, fondue, or oat bran. That isn't to say that its bad, but is to say you're a bonafied dumbass if you waste 30-60 minutes watching a documentary on sriracha.

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I used to call it cock sauce because there was a picture of a rooster onit.

My hot friend used to always ask for the cock sauce in a sexy voice just to see the waiters turn red

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
never had this cock sauce you guys seem to be so enthralled with.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Tailored Sauce posted:

never had this cock sauce you guys seem to be so enthralled with.

thats a lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
I watched it, not a bad time if you like knowing about things. David Tran seems like a pretty alright dude.

• Locked thread