Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
It wouldn't have any awards because everyone would "win" and there would be no ball or golf club because they're too phallic and therefore tools of the patriarchy. Everyone would just sit in the shade and type on their phones until it was over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
And......

Kuato claims the first post AGAIN!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I might show up just to boo everyone, as an expression of how much I hate Tumblr. Then I'd do a rude phallic gesture with a golf club and get in a golf cart and high tail it out of there. The SJWs would be too out of shape to chase me and give up, at which point I would roll them down the green and into a water trap talk about getting pwned :commissar:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
:fuckoff:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
IDK what tumblr is tbqh. In any case...

4th post

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Idiot. The s-jews would not be in attendance, since sports reek of ableist privilege.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
The first white cislord to chop their dick off instantly becomes king of the tourney, imposing their will on others as always, only now it's ok for some reason.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
What if Tumblr was a tumbler? I think it would be a drink tumbler, because then you could put CARAMEL MACCHIATO IN IT :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
my bogey identifies as a double-eagle and you will count as such shitlord.

• Locked thread