Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
what if I want to sue the queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

when you pay a hooker $200 in all 20s in canada you have to feel the queen judging you 10 times as she counts it

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

what if I want to sue the queen

you can but she's a lil bitch and hides behind provinces and ministries and lets them get sued on her behalf :rolleyes:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it'd be cool if my only job was to propagate my diseased inbred bloodline

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it'd be cool if my only job was to propagate my diseased inbred bloodline

well you can still do that for free

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Germstore posted:

The royal family effectively pays the UK an absolute poo poo TON to be their monarchs, so I don't see it ending any time soon. They lease an amount of land worth billions to the government for effectively free.

Why not vote to behead them and save the 15% of the revenue?

let the youngest one escape so we can have a cool brooding king in exile story

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol canada didn't stop sucking the queen's dick until 1982. Around the same time MTV was born Canada decided to stop being a colony of England. loving looool

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice

InterFaced posted:

I can only speak for myself here but its annoying as poo poo when big "news" in our country is about your royals ability to successfully gently caress, but I guess we're as much to blame as them.

I'm with you on that. Thankfully when they popped out this second baby the elections were going on which was slightly less boring.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

its cool royal family can come to Canada we'll find them a nice house or something

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Hell yeah. Kill all the royals but let George and Charlotte escape to Canada.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in my country there was big drama this month because they wanted to jail a guy who said gently caress the king, gently caress the queen and so on. primitive royal bastards

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Davincie posted:

in my country there was big drama this month because they wanted to jail a guy who said gently caress the king, gently caress the queen and so on. primitive royal bastards

game of thrones viral marketing is getting out of hand

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

That video explains nothing. Kick them out give them 40 acres and a mule and be done with it. Auction the rest of their stolen land to Ringo Star and Richard Branson.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
america has a president, just like an african country lol

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I long for enlightened despotism.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Limeys need to make like the russkies and murder the entire family during a bitter winter night.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

vote bush 2016

vote clinton 2016

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
a good OP

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Wedemeyer posted:

Limeys need to make like the russkies and murder the entire family during a bitter winter night.

legend has it the czar was eaten by dogs :chord:

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Kill all monarchy. I'd be arrested for this in the UK.

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

InterFaced posted:

I can only speak for myself here but its annoying as poo poo when big "news" in our country is about your royals ability to successfully gently caress, but I guess we're as much to blame as them.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Smiling Mandrill posted:

WTF England? You have an old hag ruling your country. An inbred poo poo head weirdo next in line, and his ugly messed up son with a hot wife, and his ugly kids set to take over at least until the 2080s. Its no coincidence that the only hansom tolerable member of the family is the offspring of a common woman, and the common man she cheated on Charles with. Even then that loving idiot hangs out in Las Vegas nude and dresses as Hitler for rave parties. When you gonna grow up and join the real world British bros? Get with the program.

we don't care what americans think. i know americans have a hard time believing this, but its true. sorry, op.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

opus111 posted:

we don't care what americans think. i know americans have a hard time believing this, but its true. sorry, op.

You actually do care a lot

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

hemophilia posted:

You actually do care a lot

we don't. I'm reminded of how convinced americans are that the rest of the world wants to please them every four years with the world cup, and also every time i read a thread like this.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

opus111 posted:

we don't. I'm reminded of how convinced americans are that the rest of the world wants to please them every four years with the world cup, and also every time i read a thread like this.

i disagree, and think you care insanely hard

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think it's good that this ex-monarchy ruled by bloodthirsty fascists is confined to an island separate from the mainland. once the planes stop flying, only the really good swimmers will escape the cannibals

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
smdh if you haven't sworn fealty to the house of windsor

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I think we'd have a better chance of having a non shithead run the country if we had the monarchy in charge.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Smiling Mandrill posted:

WTF England? You have an old hag ruling your country. An inbred poo poo head weirdo next in line, and his ugly messed up son with a hot wife, and his ugly kids set to take over at least until the 2080s. Its no coincidence that the only hansom tolerable member of the family is the offspring of a common woman, and the common man she cheated on Charles with. Even then that loving idiot hangs out in Las Vegas nude and dresses as Hitler for rave parties. When you gonna grow up and join the real world British bros? Get with the program.

the answer is because rich people run the world and the figureheads can do whatever they want, just like US presidents

have a good time and die young, it's the best you can hope for

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Prince Harry is in my country right now and I'm really tired of people giving a gently caress about that. I want my government to just start putting these assholes up in backpackers and only feeding them home brand instant noodles and boxed wine until they get the message and stop coming

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Davincie posted:

On average 1 person per year gets convicted of insulting the monarch in swamp Germany. 1 in 3 get a actual prison sentence. They let that guy last month off because it was a PR problem but insulting the monarch is absolutely punished way more harshly than insulting anyone else.
What would happen if you threw a tealight at someone's car? You might get a fine, at the very top end you might be sentenced to a week of community service.
Guy threw a tealight at the royal carriage. Imprisoned 2 years awaiting trial.

Enjoy your "democracy" swamp Germans.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Kill all monarchy. I'd be arrested for this in the UK.

I doubt it. Let's see.

Kill all monarchy...

..pretty sure I'm not getting arrested for it.

Didn't Lowtax get hassles from the Secret Service after someone posted similarly about the then U.S. President? Perhaps you should put your own house in order first, son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Sentinel Red posted:

I doubt it. Let's see.

Kill all monarchy...

..pretty sure I'm not getting arrested for it.

Didn't Lowtax get hassles from the Secret Service after someone posted similarly about the then U.S. President? Perhaps you should put your own house in order first, son.

Because SA is not on the radar for authorities. Post it on a twitter or facebook and it becomes a distinct possibility that serious men come to your house if you live in one of the countries with a monarchy.

• Locked thread