Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
post healthy snack alternatives for your family pet

an onion makes an excellent chew toy and a healthy snack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
leftover bones

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
atlantic cod

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
a meatball

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
mystery pills

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kale chips

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My other pets

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
oreo cookies that you previously dumped on the floor because youre a piece of poo poo.

Dirt McGuirk
Oct 21, 2010

brave

&

strong
seagulls

edit: but watch out for plastic bits in the digestive tract

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

goons.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

ColoradoCleric posted:

post healthy snack alternatives for your family pet

an onion makes an excellent chew toy and a healthy snack

Aside being poisonous youre probably right.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Idea: since your pet would probably tell you what he wanted to eat if he could, you should make 3 different plates for him with slightly different food, then based on the one he picks most you should use that recipe for the next generation and make 2 slightly different ones to see if he picks one of those etc etc until through food evolution the plate ends up as the best possible thing for the pet to eat

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I heard peanut butter is pretty good for dogs as long as you use the proper method to feed it to them

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
small carrots are great for doggies, clean teeth and good hunting vision and i think shiny coat?

baby birds seem healthy too but you gotta shake the tree so hard to get em down

Fog Tripper posted:

Aside being poisonous youre probably right.

oreos don't have actual chocolate in them though i bet :(

Level 31 Dipshit
Jan 14, 2010
"Anything but that godawful poo poo that you give us at the moment" - Your pets 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Gatekeeper posted:

baby birds

calcium and iron for strong chompers and extra wag, tail-wise

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I got my dog a quadruple baconator from Wendy's, dude was very happy. I'd suggest huge hamburgers myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Poop

• Locked thread