Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

show me riker stories please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Put your head under a bus wheel please

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LeoMarr posted:

show me riker stories please

One day Riker got up and realized he didn't have any eggs so he went to the store and bought some eggs and made breakfast. THE END

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

pixaal posted:

One day Riker got up and realized he didn't have any eggs so he went to the store and bought some eggs and made breakfast. THE END

Riker makes bad omelets

Worf loves them

Beard

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

pixaal posted:

STupid idiot. Riker just uses the replicator like a future boss

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

pixaal posted:

actually this happened in the show

fanfic only please

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:
RIKER FALLS IN LOVE WITH A HOLODECK BITTY

and then someone has to clean his jism off the floor of the holodeck

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
https://twitter.com/rikergoogling

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!
One day riker violently poo poo his bed for hours on end, rolling and convulsing in his poo poo soaked sheets as it kept coming and coming. Then him and Troi had hours of bondage sex with her face down in the poo poo. The borg then attacked and assimilated everyone. The end.

hth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

scroll down to riker

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
one day riker said "hey dude pull your pants down" and i said uhhh no lol and then he grabbed me by the shoulders and tried to force me to bend over and I screamed and pulled out my gun and shot him in the head.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
riker has a beard and he steps over a chair then he raises his eyebrows and all the ladies get wet the end

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

RIKER! there is a party in ten forward! bring your saxaphone and more space beer and that devilish beard of yours riker!! deanna is dancing on the table!!! RIKER GET DOWN HERE ITS A PARTY RIKER!!!

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
Set thirty-five years into the future, in the post-Sherds universe. Thirty-five years before, Will and Jean-Luc had had the best damned wedding Starfleet had ever seen, on Cochrane Day. Thirty-five years later, Will takes one day at a time, navigating Jean-Luc's illness and fading memory, and his own sense of impending loss and depression. He owes it to Jean-Luc, after all, and they'd had a few good years, living in Sitges; Jean-Luc teaching at the University of Barcelona and he composing. Now, as another Cochrane Day approaches, Will finds it increasingly hard to celebrate what was once the best thing that ever happened to him.

The Riker/Picard wedding, as promised.

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
He was in that pleasant stage of sleep, just before waking, when he felt warm and content; he knew he was tucked into Jean-Luc, the way he always was, his head on Jean-Luc’s pillow and his face in Jean-Luc’s neck, his body pressed against him and his arm thrown across his chest. He sighed, a small one, because this knowledge meant it was time to get up, but he was far too comfortable to even want to open his eyes.

“I presume at some point you’ll tell me why we’re sharing my bed?” Jean-Luc said, his voice a little deeper from sleep.

He opened his eyes and smiled, the same smile he’d been giving Jean-Luc for almost thirty-five years.

“Good morning,” he said, kissing Jean-Luc softly on his cheek, so papery-thin now that sometimes he was afraid he would tear it simply from the act of kissing.

“Good morning,” Jean-Luc said, and then he remarked, surprised, “We’re not on the Enterprise.”

Will reached out and pulled Jean-Luc into him, encircled him with his arms, and held him tight. “No,” he said softly, against Jean-Luc’s ear, “no longer on the Enterprise, although I shared your bed – and we shared our bed – there, too.”

“We did?” Jean-Luc asked. His face was pressed into Will’s shoulder.

“Mmmh-hmmm,” Will said, kissing the top of his head. “I was sick, and you helped me to be well.”

“I remember,” Jean-Luc said. “You were so terribly ill. I was afraid I would lose you.”

“But you didn’t,” Will reminded him gently. “You can’t get rid of me, I’m afraid, Jean-Luc. I’m here for the long haul.”

“Did I marry you?” Jean-Luc asked.

“Yes,” Will answered, pulling Jean-Luc in closer. “It was a great wedding. Everyone had a good time. The food, the music…You even danced with Mrs Troi.”

“I did not,” Jean-Luc said.

“You did,” Will remembered, and he felt like laughing. “And then we stayed together on the Enterprise, and when I got the Titan, you came with me.”

Jean-Luc sighed. Then he said, “Will.”

“Yes?”

“You tell me this every morning.”

“Yes,” Will agreed.

“Don’t you ever get tired of having to tell me?” Jean-Luc glanced up at him, his dark eyes anxious.

“No, Jean-Luc,” Will Riker said, kindly, “I never get tired of telling you.”

They were quiet, Jean-Luc content to be in his arms. Perhaps, Will thought, he was trying to organise his thoughts, trying to decide if he was hungry, or if he needed to pee.

“How long have we been married? Will?”

“It will be thirty-five years in two weeks,” Will said. “We got married on Cochrane Day.”

“Thirty-five years,” Jean-Luc breathed. “And aren’t you bored, Will Riker, with being married to someone who must be ancient? I must be ancient, mustn’t I? I seem to remember I was considerably older than you.”

“You are thirty years older than me,” Will corrected, “almost to the day, and, no, you’re not ancient, and no, I’m not bored. I’ve never been bored, with you.”

“And you don’t get tired of telling me this every morning,” Jean-Luc repeated.

“No, I never get tired of telling you every morning,” Will said, kissing him again. “I’ve been the luckiest man in the universe, Jean-Luc, and every time I tell you, I remember just how lucky I am.”

“You are my sweet boy,” Jean-Luc said, his voice suddenly strong, and then he added, “I used to tell you that, once.”

“In French,” Will whispered, blinking back sudden tears. “You used to tell me in French.”

“Tu es mon garçon doux,” Jean-Luc said, and when he looked up at Will, his eyes were steady. “Je t’aime beaucoup, mon Guy.”

Will took a moment to recover. “You haven’t called me that in a while,” he said, finally. “Are you hungry? Would you like me to bring you your tea?”

Jean-Luc said, “I don’t think every part of me is as ancient as my memory…I don’t suppose --?”

Will grinned. “You can indeed suppose,” he answered. The contentment he’d felt before returned. It was going to be a good morning.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

"Season 1 was hella dumb," Riker said to his holographic love interest.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-VIA1GUCY

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Riker knew that he was violating the Prime Directive, but he was enraged that the economy of the simple town of Duckberg was being destroyed by the hoarding ways of Scrooge McDuck. Using a series of presentations, he tried to explain to Scrooge that while gold was fun to swim in, hoarding the liquid money was ruining the economy of Duckberg!

But could he convince Scrooge to give up his ways before Picard returned, reigning in Riker's attempts to interfere with an alien culture.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a misanthrope was banned for riker fanfic
stay safe

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Riker Fanfic Titled: The Very Special Friendship

Will Riker goes to Worf "Hey dude, you got a funny looking head!"
Worf Goes "gently caress you mate!"
Then Will goes "What did I say?"
Worf turns around and walks away, and Will looks down as a single tear rolls down his cheek. Wesly Crusher comes over to comfort him and puts a hand on Will's shoulder, but Will gets mad and brushes it off and runs out of the bridge, and back to his room and locks the door and won't let anyone in.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DKTZT_egE&t=270s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

this was a good game