Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lordxoi
May 24, 2003

DA-DA-DUM!
So what have you fruits been up to while I've been gone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Jesus came back and the rest of us are Left Behind

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you have a lot of pets

lordxoi
May 24, 2003

DA-DA-DUM!

Seaniqua posted:

Jesus came back and the rest of us are Left Behind

loving poo poo, did Bigpeeler make it?

ANOTHER QUALITY LORDXOI POST/THREAD

lordxoi
May 24, 2003

DA-DA-DUM!

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you have a lot of pets

Half those are dead now, and it's my only post that's not shoveled into the drat archives.

ANOTHER QUALITY LORDXOI POST/THREAD

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Not much. Et tu?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
rip seven the fat retard cat

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Drinking

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I went to Furcon 2015 and when the head furry was on stage I ran up to him and knocked him over. I kept kicking him while screaming SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lordxoi posted:

So what have you fruits been up to while I've been gone?

Where did you go?

I didnt know you were gone.

Also, who are you?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

op, im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Something Awful has lived in decadence for far too long and is not but a dying beast breathing it's last puss-gurgling breath. Lowtax has long abandoned us. We are but lost souls, tortured and forgotten, wallowing in familiarity and returning here habitually every day as we long for times past. Every day we flail against this juggernaut of irrelevance that is slowly crushing us because we have deceived ourselves into thinking that things will become as they once were. Every day is worse than the last, and every hope will soon wither into despair before the darkness clenches it's fist around our necks and drags us down into the hell that we deserve.

• Locked thread