Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Wulfolme posted:

I intend to refuse to read anything by Charles Dickens for the rest of my life in retribution for how much reading Great Expectations in 9th grade sucked. Do you have any advice for me on this journey?

ninth graders are dumb try again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Forgot "the game" by Neil Strauss.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Wulfolme posted:

I intend to refuse to read anything by Charles Dickens for the rest of my life in retribution for how much reading Great Expectations in 9th grade sucked. Do you have any advice for me on this journey?

Visit various bookstores and ask "Do you have any uh them books by Chuck Dickens?" to watch the vinegary middle aged women working there get all pissy.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Visit various bookstores and ask "Do you have any novels by Charles Paula Nick?" to watch the softly emaciated hipsteens working there get all pissy.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

appropriatemetaphor posted:

lol if you're white

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009
Redwall series is missing, ffs. White kids love that poo poo.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

great expectorations by charlise dicknips

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Books are for fag nerds

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Books are for fag nerds
I think the thread title basically already said that dude :xd: :twisted:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Killswitch posted:

Redwall series is missing, ffs. White kids love that poo poo.

my favorite part was how the mice were obviously white people and the rats were the blacks

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Cyberball 2072 posted:

I have two of those? But I don't have all 77, or 77 books at all, I do have a copy of Doom; Knee Deep in the Dead, however.

I used to have the whole series but I lent the last 2 out and never got them back, which is fine, Knee Deep and Hell on Earth are the two worth reading from the Doom series.

same

• Locked thread