Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How Big?
2-4 inches
5-8 inches
9-11 inches
12-14 inches WOW!
15-20 inches OH YAH!
21-52 inches! Vote this one!
View Results

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Also if you sit down in even slightly tight pants you're cock will be completely outlined along the side of your leg which looks outrageously inappropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

not read this thread yet but is it full of goons claiming to be packing pringles tubes under their jorts yet?
mine's more of a bag of cheetos

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

JebanyPedal posted:

Also if you sit down in even slightly tight pants you're cock will be completely outlined along the side of your leg which looks outrageously inappropriate.

catching a girl staring at the outline makes up for it

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Thingyman posted:

She's doing it cus she's scared it's going to come alive like the giant worms in slither and eat her

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Didn't some FYAD off himself because his dong was too much lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Thingyman posted:

:hfive:

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

CJacobs posted:

She's doing it cus she's scared it's going to come alive like the giant worms in slither and eat her

and rightfully so

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

Didn't some FYAD off himself because his dong was too much lol

Of all of the reasons upon this gay earth to kill yourself, it's this and, "I ran out of oreos" for the dumbest reasons to kill yourself.

Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Taima posted:

considering your average pussy tops out somewhere in that range

Average pussy:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what if my dick's too big AND i run out of oreos, can i kill myself then?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

quakster posted:

what if my dick's too big AND i run out of oreos, can i kill myself then?

You pretty much have no other option at that point

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

opus111 posted:

not read this thread yet but is it full of goons claiming to be packing pringles tubes under their jorts yet?

depends. how big are the pringles tubes?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
You know that Vaginas expand, right? Like they stretch wider and get deeper depending both on arousal and posture, right?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
yeah, 21-52 inches ain't no biggie for a slam clam

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

third time's the charm OP

let's hope you're luckier with the next thread than you are with women

:drat:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

the largest human penis is only like 14 inches

some dorky guy has it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you just gotta have enough dog for the bun

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
my dicks biG

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Tumble posted:

lol if you think women give a ton of poo poo about dick size versus the dude who's attached to the dick.

Like yea occasionally size matters but a woman is more turned on by loving a dude they are into.

The charming and funny dude who is into getting the girl off is going to get the call back versus some guy with an above average dick size.

hey bud lil fyi for ya

the dude with the D is gonna be confident and relaxed and therefore way more charming and funny than the simpering human being with the microdork

tough break squirt :(

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

squirt is my nickname at the free clinic

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
so the real trick is to fool yourself into thinking your babbie dick is a big swingin' dick

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Gatekeeper posted:

hey bud lil fyi for ya

the dude with the D is gonna be confident and relaxed and therefore way more charming and funny than the simpering human being with the microdork

Nah I got an average dick but I spend my free time out and about trying to meet people rather than playing video games so I'm good at being charming and funny.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Tumble posted:

I'm good at being charming and funny.

haha you've definitely got a sense of humor lil buddy

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Gatekeeper posted:

hey bud lil fyi for ya

People tying their penis size to their self worth or confidence is just embarrassing, it really is a shame that our society is like that because it makes exactly no difference to anybody in your daily life how big or not your penis is

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
4.5 here

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

CJacobs posted:

People tying their penis size to their self worth or confidence is just embarrassing, it really is a shame that our society is like that because it makes exactly no difference to anybody in your daily life how big or not your penis is

depends on how cool your daily life is i guess

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why is this pole (ha) only addressed to ladies? I'm gay.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

and dicklength is a way cooler thing to be proud of than tallheight which is what everyone is usually gushing over

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

Why is this pole (ha) only addressed to ladies? I'm gay.

Probably because we all know the human rear end in a top hat can accommodate a small SUV, like The Goatman has shown us. We're talking about huge Texan vaginas here, bro.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Gatekeeper posted:

and dicklength is a way cooler thing to be proud of than tallheight which is what everyone is usually gushing over

be proud of your accomplishments instead

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp
Has anyone said dad bod yet?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Vim Fuego posted:

Has anyone said dad bod yet?

No, dadbods all have tiny dicks at best, as do musclemen.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Universe Master posted:

the largest human penis is only like 14 inches

some dorky guy has it

Howard Stern w/ Sal & Richard - Talkin' Yankees #1: https://youtu.be/GjfFoxxIvq4

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

My Q-Face posted:

You know that Vaginas expand, right? Like they stretch wider and get deeper depending both on arousal and posture, right?

That's why you have to give her a few second of half-stabbing before you go for the whole 9 yards. Nothing ruins the mood for her faster than you hitting the cervix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Yeah Bro - just give her a half pound for a few strokes before going Balls Deep and smashing that cervix like a tray of shatter butter. I love loving pussy.

• Locked thread