Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

:staredog: <(I can tell you that it is NOT '42'.)
http://www.ruv.is/frett/beint-fra-burdi-0

A friend of mine posted this:

quote:

This is a live webcam set up by the government run television station in Iceland that shows lambs being born at a farm in north of Iceland. This proves my point about how obsessed this country is about lambs and is pretty cute ;)...

There's sound as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
sounds disgusting you fuckin freak

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
this is the china white for sick gently caress lamb lovers, gotta go to the purest, straight to the source huh?

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Iceland really is a terrible country.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Kinky

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

literaly the first thing i see is a closeup of some guy fisting a sheep

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
i bet OP has a big ol boner thinking about getting to those lamb puss pushing out ewes

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lol if you haven't assisted ruminant livestock deliver life into this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

All those lambs are going to get eaten. Icelanders eat a shitload of lamb.

Their smoked lamb is hella delicious though. Same with Puffin. Makes a change from the pile of hot dogs ewe eat there otherwise.

• Locked thread