Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Retail Slave posted:

If you want to watch a bunch of guys literally running around kicking a ball and MAYBE scoring a goal over a 90-minute timeframe, knock yourself out.

i tried to watch american football once but it just turned me into a narcoleptic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
europbitches love to talk about race issues in america but here we applaud our black atheletes and even choose them over white superbowl champions for the covers of sports games in europe they throw bananas at them

who are the real racists

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
all sports apart from esports should be illegal

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

rich white faglord posted:

europbitches love to talk about race issues in america but here we applaud our black atheletes and even choose them over white superbowl champions for the covers of sports games in europe they throw bananas at them

who are the real racists

amerikkkans

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Whorelord posted:

i tried to watch american football once but it just turned me into a narcoleptic

yeah because soccer fans only see points scored in their dreams

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

you irl posted:

yeah because soccer fans only see points scored in their dreams

:boom:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Your Rain posted:

Just GBS 2.0 things. Making fun of young men who dies in the prime of their life

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i want to see a graph that plots the distance the soccer ball is from a goal versus the amount of time it's there. the vast majority of the game it's just bouncing back and forth a quarter mile from either goal with no danger of anything interesting happening while a bunch of euro twinks set their compact cars on fire in the parking lot

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
newsflash nobody cares about emirates airline

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
god (another thing your faggy sport doesn't have) im so ANGRY about soccer

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

It's bad to die, but it's also bad to live? Strange.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Your Rain posted:

Just GBS 2.0 things. Making fun of young men who dies in the prime of their life

He played soccer. He wasn't a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Maniac Pahis posted:

quoting harlan elison is so gbs 1.0

:(

Who can I quote now?

• Locked thread