Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hal Incandenza posted:

I was hoping my BP was still active and Punts kill wouldn't work but someone must have already tried to kill me earlier?

It should have, but it was pretty much a foregone conclusion at that point. Also I forgot! It wouldn't be a Little Mac game without one mod mistake near the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Murmur Twin posted:

Hah, I am a bad rolecop :(

Night 1 - targetted Taste and came to the completely wrong conclusion
Night 2 - targetted KB which probably could have been useful but got GG instead
Night 3 - targetted Hal and died before I could out him as T-1000 (which made reading the rest of the game pretty entertaining)

Apologies to Taste for really badly tunneling on him! The more I play Mafia the more I realize that I really suck at role-heavy games.

:eng99:

I was super proud of myself. I successfully identified Merk as supernatural based on nothing at the time. And then he died the next day so my alternating day cop became an every day cop. :)

I didn't successfully cop any scum(Merk, GG(This was supposed to be Cpig, but lightning), You), but still! :)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I was really hoping punt was scum so when we voted off hal and pig there would be the possibility of Punt killing taste and me killing punt, and I stand alone as the survivor.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So when is The League III?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

As soon as Asiina comes back, but we have to make a sacred pact to dunk her D1.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

King Burgundy posted:

Ah, when ISN'T it?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sucks that i died day 1

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Thanks for the game LM. Fantastic game and flavour.

I knew it was Hal. drat you people for not listening to me!!

Pre-signing for League 3.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Thanks for the game LM. Fantastic game and flavour.

I knew it was Hal. drat you people for not listening to me!!

Pre-signing for League 3.

I don't want to make you feel bad* but when I had your role I got to use both abilities.

*I do

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Good game y'all.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't want to make you feel bad* but when I had your role I got to use both abilities.

*I do

Yeah I did a terrible job of it. I could have revived KB, but with the janitored flip I was concerned he might be scum.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
omg my internet is so bad right now I've been trying to post this for ages with no success D: Thanks mac and everyone especially my wonderful mason buddies even somber who was bad-scum, my only regret in this great game was being so annoyed by my crappy internet access I didn't bother arguing that we should dunk hal before pin :S

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
rip donald sutherland

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Somberbrero posted:

so frustrating

i have a lot of thoughts about the power of action economy in relation to two scum teams but i think honestly they're colored by the fact that i'm so bummed we lost. really great game, glad i got to be a part this go-around.

I just had to look back at my role PM, I hadn't even noticed that investigate thing in there! Dugong should have posted it but I never actually saw it so sorry about that.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
This was a very fun game to read, and fantastic flavor Mac! Sorry I had to replace out, but it was a great game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Sorry I killed you, Taste. Your meta of fake claims forced my hand.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

merk posted:

Sorry I killed you, Taste. Your meta of fake claims forced my hand.

If you had kept it in your pants for another half an hour we could have shot Capps!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It was an understandable play from an objective perspective, merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Somberbrero posted:

If you had kept it in your pants for another half an hour we could have shot Capps!

I probably would've shot Gulag. 🐔

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

I probably would've shot Gulag. 🐔

I appreciate that you wanted to shoot me after you were already dead merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Incandenza posted:

I appreciate that you wanted to shoot me after you were already dead merk

Ha, that really was a mistake! (but real that I wanted to shoot you)

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
This was my first game on SA with an active ability as town, so I told myself "okay just play conservative so you can use your cool ability" and then of course I got bored and started yelling KILL and got myself bandwagoned for phoneposting during a basketball game. :v: Good job town, great job Mac, pre-sign for League III.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
This game was pretty cool and I'm still pretty bad at it! Shame I actually targetted GG, at least it made figuring out who was going to get killed that night easier :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

This game was fun to watch from a :munch: perspective!

• Locked thread