Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

chemosh6969 posted:

Who is high cholesterol?

its worse, than people who drive 5 under, probably?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
How about you stop trying to audition for worst poster of Q2? You used to be so cool... You're the John Travolta of GBS

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

How about you stop trying to audition for worst poster of Q2? You used to be so cool... You're the John Travolta of GBS

who r u talking 2?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
shots fired at dad gay

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

who r u talking 2?

You, bro. Your obsession with 5guys parallels Travolta's obsession with scientology.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

You, bro. Your obsession with 5guys parallels Travolta's obsession with scientology.

oh, sorry

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the song "travolta" by mr. bungle is kinda cool to the open minded, are you open minded?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh nm, it was renamed quoe unquote

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for reminding mew

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Drunk Nerds posted:

His threads have pictures. You wish you could post at that level.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wish i could embed "travolta" into this thread but i dont thing theres aandf mdpmp3 opdsafkyer8 hhh

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I don't speed at all these days. Which is funny because my muscle car growls like a lion and people think I'm about get all fast and furious but I just coast in that bitch because I don't want to drain my gas tank between one light and the next.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

kazr posted:

as someone who frequently drives as well i can relate to traffic frustrations

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ZombieParts posted:

I don't speed at all these days. Which is funny because my muscle car growls like a lion and people think I'm about get all fast and furious but I just coast in that bitch because I don't want to drain my gas tank between one light and the next.

lol

you;re the main character from birdemic irl

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

dad gay. so what is postin a lot lately did somebody cut him off on his way to five guys

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i always do about 5 over the speed limit and i cant go 10 loving minutes on the road without someone passing me in the other lane or even off the loving road at 20 or 30 over the speed limit

america is a place where you fear terrorism and injustice while rapidly dying like flies from your diet and impatience in 3000 pound death machines

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

dad gay. so what posted:

its worse, than people who drive 5 under, probably?

question is who's worse, not what's worse.

5 guys is worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I always drive 5 over and some people feel the need to tail my rear end

like just pass me man I'm not speeding up for you lol

also people need to learn what lanes are for what jesus christ

guy in left lane you should not be getting passed by a semi in the middle lane going with the general flow of traffic; get outta there you jerk

it's like people just don't loving know these things

• Locked thread