Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma
A lot of the time if I eat too much for dinner I feel like I can skip breakfast, because breakfast is like a chore. Is this bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

who cares

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

i do. yes op breakfast is the most important meal of the day!! you dont want to be bleary all day right?>

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

all u need for breakfast is a coffee enema

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
drink semen/soylent

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

Flesh Forge posted:

drink semen/soylent

Yes I was thinking of starting soylent. They want you to wait like 3 months to be a new customer tho. Is semen p much the same thing? I don't think I'll be able to get like, a glass of semen tho.

I do drink a pot of coffee. Is enema more effective?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Flesh Forge posted:

drink soymen

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
semen probably contains less rat turds than soylent tbh

probably

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i'm eating a chorizo breakfast bowl.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I usually wait until I am at the office to eat breakfast(gernola bar and coffee here). I can never eat right after I get up because I usually eat right before bed.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7lEw0QXQR4

Remember to eat a healthy breakfast

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
It's okay to have ice cream for breakfast instead of having it after dinner. It's probably healthier because you aren't eating the ice cream and high cholesterol breakfast food.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

once you go enema you feel like you're at the cinema

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

a bay posted:

It's okay to have ice cream for breakfast instead of having it after dinner. It's probably healthier because you aren't eating the ice cream and high cholesterol breakfast food.

That is comforting. When I do eat breakfast it's 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese. I would feel okay about substituting ice cream. The cost is likely comparable.

I really like ice cream. Strawbarry

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

basically yes do coffee enemas at least once a day

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

Matey posted:

once you go enema you feel like you're at the cinema

Well poo poo. I'm gonna try it. Where do I get one of those gross red bags with the tube?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
ice cream provides you with vitamin d and malk as well as fats and carbs your body needs to make it through the day. The usda recommends you eat a half gallon for breakfast.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

roikun777 posted:

Well poo poo. I'm gonna try it. Where do I get one of those gross red bags with the tube?

if your local starbucks doesn't have one, you should burn it to the ground then go to your local pharmacy.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
a handful of ants is a good brekfast and gives you more protein than eight chickens

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
a chicken beak is more tasty and nutritious than a rasher of bacon

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Matey posted:

all u need for breakfast is a coffee enema

Michael Landon in the thread.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
If I have time some days I will go to McDonalds, Burger King, or Taco Bell before work because they have good breakfast food in the morning.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I always see a long line at the Dunkin Donuts, that place is over rated as hell. I only go there when they have the Smokehouse sausages because the regular ones they have are disgusting and the hash browns give me heart burn. My breakfest tier list is something like this(just a rough draft so don't give me any crap):
  • Burger King - Croissanwich
  • Taco Bell - this is the only place that will put the has brown on the sandwich for some reason
  • McDonalds - McMuffin
  • Dunkin Donuts - Steak or Smokehpuse sandwich

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

Luvcow posted:

ice cream provides you with vitamin d and malk as well as fats and carbs your body needs to make it through the day. The usda recommends you eat a half gallon for breakfast.

There are a few scoops left but I have legit eaten a half gallon of ice cream over the past three days. I guess I should try harder.

I cannot eat fast food breakfast due to over exposure. It will cause my body to undergo a quantum breakdown

naem
May 29, 2011

Cut off your enemies face and wear it, like a hat

This is unrelated to breakfast

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
Blend a few eggs, they are portable abnd come with an edible container :thumbsup:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
For the longest time i skipped breakfast but i really do feel a lot better if i can grab something, anything, other than just filling my empty stomach with a gently caress load of coffee

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
PS. The best fast food breakfast is chick-fil-a and lol if you dont have any near you. Only problem is their coffee is the most godawful poo poo ever made so you might beed to make two stops

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gotta eat that early morning cereal so youre stocked up on tactical farts

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Sometimes when I'm not hungry I don't eat.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
1 egg scrambled and 6 cans of Mtn Dew.

Do the dew!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you should try five guys burgers and fries, OP they have the best drat bacon cheeseburger in town for my $$$

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
I have nothing for breakfast. Except for every two weeks, when I have shakshouka and babagnoush and hummus and pickled vegetables and taboula and zataar bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I dont eat breakfast

• Locked thread