Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Just had a few ideas for GBS threads I've been thinking about posting for a while, so let's have a space where we can discuss possible future GBS thread titles and how they might work out before taking that leap and hitting the post button.

Here's mine, let's see what you think:

"Who would you genocide if you were forced to choose?"

"Lowtax returns to life in miracle resurrection"

Anyway I got a few more but this is a just a conversation starter and if you have any possible threads you wanted to test out in a "safe space" just throw them out here and see what people think.

Couple of rules:
1. Constructive criticism only, no trolling or being mean
2. No stealing thread ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck it

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Actually I like this one, it's pretty straight to the point and lots of potential. I say go with it.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Your second thread idea kinda falls flat at the moment since lowtax or at least his spooky ghost posted in these very forums a week ago or something.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

Actually I like this one, it's pretty straight to the point and lots of potential. I say go with it.

how about something with jack daniels tennessee whiskey and the origin of old no. 7

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I haven't logged into World of Warcraft in three weeks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
taco bell sucks

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

boobs.jpg

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

a study of 90s music through movie soundtracks. dangerous minds, space jam, singles, dumb and dumber, etc.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

a study of 90s music through movie soundtracks. dangerous minds, space jam, singles, dumb and dumber, etc.

I like this. Go ahead and add Batman Forever in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
"Celebrity dicks size speculation"

Gonna speculate that Chris Pratt is 2.5 inches erect

"Which celebrity takes the best movements?"

I bet Taylor swift takes some quality size deuces

"Where do people go pooop in various films and TV shows"

Bet Jack Bauer was constipated bad in some cut away scenes on 24, sad they didn't show the action

• Locked thread