Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

oh poo poo

I forgot about that episode until now and though I forgot everything about the plot that image still fills me with dread

it was definitely a creepy as gently caress episode and i always kind of worry about something grabbing at my feet when i go swimming in the dark, even though it was obviously really cheesy.

oh yea, those fans in the back of their stupid pool also reminded me of that creep ventilation fan room in some meat freezer episode. cant find a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

FIRST TIME posted:

Ok yeah, it just looks weird for some reason. The stupid little red dots they put over the tail lights don't help.

I think also it's a convertible because it doesn't have the big vette rear bubble window.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I prefer Mike Tyson's abandoned Ohio mansion.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Oh my god. Looks like my parents house, but had the clone tool used on it.

dogdisaster
May 31, 2014

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Sorry I can't take this too seriously without the threeolive touch of taking creep-shots of some fat dude buying bread

SeventhSeven
Jun 28, 2009
Discussion from 2006:

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/8357-hakeem-buys-mansion-along-clear-lake/?pid=140670&mode=threaded

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I need to see a floor plan of this bitch. If it old be divided into several smaller homes then it's not a complete write off. Although why would you want to live so close to your neighbour when surrounded by acres of nothingness?

If I hadn't been told this was in America I'd honestly think it was some crazy Russian house. Especially with that interior which has real serviced office prison camp chic.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
If it was built by a doctor maybe he intended it to be some sort of care facility for old people, or retarded people, or addicts, or whoever might benefit from living in a supervised environment along with people who have similar needs. Aside from the sheer size both houses have features that seem to be designed to accommodate a group of some sort, stuff like a stage and the room with cafeteria style seating. Could be he saw it as in investment but as he started pouring more and more money in he had to make compromises like drop ceilings and whatnot. Then he just gave up and was forced to try selling it like it was a house.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

netally posted:

I need to see a floor plan of this bitch. If it old be divided into several smaller homes then it's not a complete write off. Although why would you want to live so close to your neighbour when surrounded by acres of nothingness?

If I hadn't been told this was in America I'd honestly think it was some crazy Russian house. Especially with that interior which has real serviced office prison camp chic.

Didn't someone say that he started the big one, decided against it for some reason and then built the smaller one? So that's actually his own house right there, not his neighbor's

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Pox posted:

If I ever win tho lotto I'm going to buy land in the most depressing dead rear end piece of prairie money can buy

hello, let me introduce you to Lebanon, KS

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

looks like a ready made house for a sex cult.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

etalian posted:

looks like a ready made house for a sex cult.

I would hope that the Raëlians have better taste than that.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Should have marketed the pool as a "cement pond"

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

AKA Pseudonym posted:

If it was built by a doctor maybe he intended it to be some sort of care facility for old people, or retarded people, or addicts, or whoever might benefit from living in a supervised environment along with people who have similar needs. Aside from the sheer size both houses have features that seem to be designed to accommodate a group of some sort, stuff like a stage and the room with cafeteria style seating. Could be he saw it as in investment but as he started pouring more and more money in he had to make compromises like drop ceilings and whatnot. Then he just gave up and was forced to try selling it like it was a house.

it has basically one bathroom for every 2 bedrooms so maybe

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

AKA Pseudonym posted:

This sounds like a much more reasonable explanation than 'I need 64,000 sq feet for me, my wife, and my 2 kids!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Thanks for bumping the thread to keep us updated on your opinion bro.

• Locked thread