Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
In an effort to get Garrison's story into focus, I asked him the motive of the Kennedy conspirators. He told me that the murder at Dallas had been a homosexual plot.

"They had the same motive as Loeb and Leopold, when they murdered Bobbie Franks in Chicago back in the twenties," Garrison said. "It was a homosexual thrill-killing, plus the excitement of getting away with a perfect crime. John Kennedy was everything that Dave Ferrie was not — a successful, handsome, popular, wealthy, virile man. You can just picture the charge Ferrie got out of plotting his death."

I asked how he had learned that the murder was a homosexual plot.

"Look at the people involved," Garrison said. "Dave Ferrie, homosexual. Clay Shaw, homosexual. Jack Ruby, homosexual."

"Ruby was a homosexual?"

"Sure, we dug that out," Garrison said. "His homosexual nickname was Pinkie. That's three. Then there was Lee Harvey Oswald."

But Oswald was married and had two children, I pointed out.

"A switch-hitter who couldn't satisfy his wife," Garrison said. "That's all in the Warren Report." He named two more "key figures" whom he labeled homosexual.

"That's six homosexuals in the plot," Garrison said. "One or maybe two, okay. But all six homosexual? How far can you stretch the arm of coincidence?"

I told him that was an intriguing theory, but it wasn't evidence he could present to a court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
What's YOUR homosexual nickname?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Hey man buy me archives I wanna look at the 911 thread

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Hurry up

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Deez queers and poo poo are all ovah the place!

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Did you do it?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Inevitable posted:

What's YOUR homosexual nickname?

gently caress me, I'm entitled to a gay nickname? So is my straight name like my slave name?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

Deez queers and poo poo are all ovah the place!

Killing our presidents, crashing our trains.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Neukoln19 posted:

Hey man buy me archives I wanna look at the 911 thread

No problem, just post your credit card number

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
We need to protect our nation's values and people from the gays.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I hear that gay gangs roam the streets at night killing any strait men over the age of 25 they encounter and turning our teenage sons QUEER.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Dont do dat gay poo poo around here.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lordoftheT posted:

I hear that gay gangs roam the streets at night killing any strait men over the age of 25 they encounter and turning our teenage sons QUEER.

Sounds like a fun bunch.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Inevitable posted:

No problem, just post your credit card number

No

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I am just young enough to be off the kill list but still too old for traditional gay conversion. I can only hope this means I will be left alone.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lordoftheT posted:

I am just young enough to be off the kill list but still too old for traditional gay conversion. I can only hope this means I will be left alone.

Nah bro.

You gonna drown.

In cum.

U gay.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah bro.

You gonna drown.

In cum.

U gay.

Please no I don't want my rear end to become gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lordoftheT posted:

Please no I don't want my rear end to become gay.

• Locked thread