Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

start talking about the sinking of the Lusitania and the ramifications of using civilians as human shields as well as fabrication of casus belli, then move on to WWII in general there is simply so much to talk about, get going on Clausewitz because you are realist, then drat the politicians and say how they are doomed to repeat mistakes forever and then slip in that 9/11 was an inside job.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 06:59 on May 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
I want to get drunk and have sex. Mexican food after. Maybe that's where things went wrong.
Poor planning.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
op you never answered the most important question, is she dtf?

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
If 2 people are blackout drunk and have sloppy sex, who raped who?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Abdul Alhazred posted:

fool proof defense right here

get it in then drink the gin

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
If they are/were both into it, it's just called sex. Very common.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The gently caress OP did you remind her that you were JUST at mexican restaurant? Sounds like you picked up a hungry one, whooweee, cowboy. youre my little cowboy op

icicle bob
Mar 14, 2008

My name is Gato/I have metal joints/Beat me up/And earn fifteen silver points!
use a bag op

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Abdul Alhazred posted:

The guy raped the girl because chances are she's the one who regrets it and calls out rape

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

make a roast!

get some potatos, thaw some meat in the microwave, chop some veggies and get roasting.

2 hours later you will have a roast and she will either have left or will have fallen asleep or will gladly eat the delicious roast

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

The guy raped the girl because chances are she's the one who regrets it and calls out rape

Alright op, we've got a gameplan for you.

1) get drunk
2) gently caress
3) wake up and file a police report first

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
needless to say op, demanding food while drunk is the numero uno future fatty red flag (that's if she's not already fat)

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Windows 98 posted:

Is this the "Live Tweeting" I keep hearing about? Are you live tweeting your rape?

This isn't twitter. Idiot doesn't even know what website he is on

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Shadow posted:

I agree it sounds absurd but don't tell me you haven't ever had a girl that was not just drunk but obnoxiously drunk. At that point you just want her gone.

my housemate bought a girl back once and she was so drunk when he said 'I'm not going to sleep with you' (not being a rapist) she screamed 'is it cos I'm ugly?!', punched a mirror out and then stomped all over the glass. i was watching trek at the time wondering wtf.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

opus111 posted:

my housemate bought a girl back once and she was so drunk when he said 'I'm not going to sleep with you' (not being a rapist) she screamed 'is it cos I'm ugly?!', punched a mirror out and then stomped all over the glass. i was watching trek at the time wondering wtf.

Jesus did she cut her fist open? Was she on something else?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

opus111 posted:

my housemate bought a girl back once

i was watching trek at the time

pretty much every goon story could start with a variation of this.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Shadow posted:

Jesus did she cut her fist open? Was she on something else?

no she had just been shotgunning wine all night apparently. she did cut her hands yeah but her feet were a mess, she went to hospital in the morning after passing out on the sofa. I pretended to be asleep all morning so I didn't have to get involved. memoriez!

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

opus111 posted:

no she had just been shotgunning wine all night apparently. she did cut her hands yeah but her feet were a mess, she went to hospital in the morning after passing out on the sofa. I pretended to be asleep all morning so I didn't have to get involved. memoriez!

This worked for me as well.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Aferisan posted:

I went on an okvupid date at a local Mexican restaurant. The girl I meet is funny she works in finance and dating is her "going out" activity. She gets absolteluy tanked so I take her back to my place.

In the cab she starts pawing at me. I drag her up to my place where I put her on the couch and she yells at me for food.

I don't want to do it but now she's here and I feel like I have to

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lulz

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

be careful goon this mexican woman is trying to get an anchor baby from you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We met a couple drunk girls on the street friday night and took a bunch of selfies in a garbage can, it was a nice non rapist experience

• Locked thread