Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I think this should be the mascot boy for GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
No way. That kid owns.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
aren't you the mascot boy for gbs?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Noway ribkid is GBS mascot

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'd sure as hell would gently caress him

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lets just say, hypothetically, you had to suck another poster off to keep posting in GBS who would it be, hypothetically

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

lets just say, hypothetically, you had to suck another poster off to keep posting in GBS who would it be, hypothetically

Genesplicer.

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

psyopmonkey posted:

I think this should be the mascot boy for GBS.

someone pphotp shop it so it says 'cuck'

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Gatekeeper posted:

cold blooded

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

quote:

I am going to give you some more advice, please try to listen this time. No one likes you. Even if you delude yourself into believing that's also somehow my fault, you can't deny that most people on this website don't like you. So why did you re-register this account when you last got banned? What reaction were you hoping for when you paid money to post on the site where people hate you?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Necros posted:

cold blooded
welcome to the big leagues boys

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

numberoneposter posted:

morally inept

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

THS because I know he'd like t and there's a 100% chance I wouldn't get pregnant

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

nah, psyopmonkey isnt really funny but shes not insufferable or an obviously lovely person like redshirt is

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Wasn't me who put that kids picture on a milk carton and no one can prove poo poo.

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

hating on psyopmonkey in 2015 gbs is like a guy with three different kinds of cancer and also ebola getting worried about the common cold

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
be honest with yourselves, if psyoponkey showed up today no one would even notice, she'd actually be above average for a gbs poster

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Morkies posted:

be honest with yourselves, if psyoponkey showed up today no one would even notice, she'd actually be above average for a gbs poster

Actually pretty true. Aside from an overwhelming amount of GIF and smiley usage there's really nothing wrong with Psyopmonkey. People who sincerely have beef are merely using "lovely posting" as a mask to avoid saying "I'm transphobic and also probably republican"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

• Locked thread