Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I can't post about my girlfriend and how she makes me spend money because she reads the forums. Don't show them your websites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

lordoftheT posted:

OP if you give me your money I will get you a girlfriend.

Morally Inept?

a bay posted:

If you get one of these then the women will come to you OP

Mustangs are ok, but the vette gets em wet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzI2SYpZSgI

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SHISHKABOB posted:

I can't post about my girlfriend and how she makes me spend money because she reads the forums. Don't show them your websites

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH! THIS! Holy gently caress, THIS!

Nope, none of my girlfriend's ever knew about Something Awful Dot Com, Limeted Liability Corporation. Nope, none of them.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH! THIS! Holy gently caress, THIS!

Nope, none of my girlfriend's ever knew about Something Awful Dot Com, Limeted Liability Corporation. Nope, none of them.

Except for the ones that dumped you

All of them

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Wow! That is a rad dog!

OP have you had any luck?

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015
You should die in a plane crash.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

You accumulate money (the abstracted labor of real exploited human beings) in order to buy objects for enjoyment. You decide you want something else to play with. You think of a woman, who is not an object, but a person with far possibility than you could fathom.

Trying to treat the woman like an object is Not Good, but it's no use discussing ethical dilemmas with a child still living in the aesthetic stage of life

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Commie NedFlanders posted:

You accumulate money (the abstracted labor of real exploited human beings) in order to buy objects for enjoyment. You decide you want something else to play with. You think of a woman, who is not an object, but a person with far possibility than you could fathom.

Trying to treat the woman like an object is Not Good, but it's no use discussing ethical dilemmas with a child still living in the aesthetic stage of life

It's amazing what 50k can buy you in Latvia

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I loved that episode of the x files, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted: