Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
When you're in meetings so much you never get poo poo done and that's cool as get out #justdeveloperthings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
when you correctly predict the missing requirements

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Ludwig van Halen posted:

when you copy and paste 100% of your code off stack overflow #justdeveloperthings

Yeah why reinvent the wheel?

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Who the gently caress wrote this garbage? *runs git blame* Oh poo poo it was me #justdeveloperthings

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

biznatchio posted:

Who the gently caress wrote this garbage? *runs git blame* Oh poo poo it was me #justdeveloperthings

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

sounds about right

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

biznatchio posted:

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

when you make the build slower so you can take longer walks #justdeveloperthings

streetlamp
May 7, 2007

Danny likes his party hat
He does not like his banana hat
when your staring off into nothing trying to think of a name for a variable and then forget what the gently caress you were even trying to do #justdeveloperthings

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

biznatchio posted:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

shitface posted:

sounds about right

lol

biznatchio posted:

lol

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

shitface posted:

sounds about right

lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
when you can't understand the last
guy's code so you just rewrite everything #justdeveloperthings

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
getting paid by lowtax for years to do literally nothing #justwebmasterthings

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
when one of your code reviewers is a pedantic piece of poo poo for all of your commits but brushes off any suggestions to improve theirs #justdeveloperthings

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

The Management posted:

:whatup:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

horse mans posted:

when one of your code reviewers is a pedantic piece of poo poo for all of your commits but brushes off any suggestions to improve theirs #justdeveloperthings
lol if u bother to look at other people's commits :justpost: #justdeveloperthings

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

biznatchio posted:

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

biznatchio posted:

who the gently caress wrote this garbage? *solo project since 2010*

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

biznatchio posted:

*runs git* Who the gently caress wrote this garbage? #justdeveloperthings

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Spend 5 hours trying to get VIM juuuuust right, actually do work for 15 minutes #justdeveloperthings

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

shitface posted:

sounds about right

lol

hey wait a minute :argh:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
adding a random number between 2 and 6 to increment your projects 'progress' for every weekly meeting while doing nothing then hacking it all out the night before

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
*hypnotized by a single word devoid of meaning or association for five minutes* #justSemanticSatiationThings

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ballparking all the deliverables that you haven't already written as being done 3 weeks after the 2 week notice you're gonna put in this summer #justdeveloperthings

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
aka the last 5 months of my motorola job lmfao owned, idiots

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

The Management posted:

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
when you find out some new command-line thing that you never knew existed #justdeveloperthings

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
when your Makefile tracks a dependency perfectly in a complex project #justdeveloperthings

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
making like a lot of money compared to the effort you put in...compared to a tomato picker or something #thatsjustadeveliperthing

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
srsly why did they make society so retarted... o wl its cool for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
--no-lf

• Locked thread