Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
it's early sunday morning and the guy in the apartment next door is playing lovely electronic club music on his porch and running one of those multi-colored disco ball things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Our Father who art in heaven. hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. give us this day our daily bread. and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever. amen

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
go join him and dance your rear end off op

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i live in florida can i legally shoot him?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

or sit alone in your suicide box and complain about how everyone else has fun :shrug:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

you irl posted:

i live in florida can i legally shoot him?

im a lawyer and yes you can

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
chug a pint of vodka and go puke on his friends ?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Blazing Zero posted:

or sit alone in your suicide box and complain about how everyone else has fun :shrug:

i just want to sleep off the hangover and maybe get up in four hours and have some Honey Nut Cheerios with milk so the milk gets all creamy, maybe chill with the wife, idk, it's sunday morning not friday night at applebee's

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

man i wish sunday was just starting now where i live but it's ending instead (7:50pm) :( enjoy sunday american goons!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

you irl posted:

i just want to sleep off the hangover and maybe get up in four hours and have some Honey Nut Cheerios with milk so the milk gets all creamy, maybe chill with the wife, idk, it's sunday morning not friday night at applebee's

maybe you shouldn't live in a lovely apartment with paper thin walls.

e: nm you live in florida, you deserve your terrible hovel and awful neighbors :lol:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

unpacked robinhood posted:

chug a pint of vodka and go puke on his friends ?

he has no friends. he's a pudgy guy that likes to stand out by his car wearing dark shades running his car stereo. last time i saw him engaging with another person he was screaming at firefighters to move their fire truck because he was parked in. literally screaming his rear end off about his corolla as they were putting out a fire in another neighbors apartment lol

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Blazing Zero posted:

maybe you shouldn't live in a lovely apartment with paper thin walls.

e: nm you live in florida, you deserve your terrible hovel and awful neighbors :lol:

your mom's hymen was paper thin and i tore that poo poo apart with my dick, what im saying is im your dad and i don't appreciate your attitude in this thread son

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

The only way to combat an impromptu disco is by putting on a bigger one. Fight disco inferno with disco inferno

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Start blasting out 80s punk rock

will totally ruin his disco vibe trust me im gay

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

yeah getting in a passive aggressive music war is the only option op

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
downloading the anal oval office discography aws

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
well the music and light show stopped so i guess that's it for now. i want to thank you all for contributing to my thread, we had some real camaraderie and a few laughs and really what more can you ask from life? god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

Our Father who art in heaven. hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. give us this day our daily bread. and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever. amen

• Locked thread