Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. this is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dont be an rear end in a top hat

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
black jesus is a good television show, thanks for reminding me about it op

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. Hmm makes you think

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

TEAYCHES posted:

do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. this is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets

blow me

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Sucks other's dick.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Is it a "loving" thing. Because there's this Ecuadorian girl at my job that I would love for her to equally do things to me that I'd want to do to her.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

Is it a "loving" thing. Because there's this Ecuadorian girl at my job that I would love for her to equally do things to me that I'd want to do to her.

Others in general, not others specifically.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Others in general, not others specifically.

Oh ok. There's is a lot of people I'd like for them to do to me that I'd like to do to them. Mostly Ecuadorian women.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
I would like for other men to gently caress my gay rear end, but I'm a bottom so I ain't going to do that unto others, sorry.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Lascivious Sloth posted:

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. Hmm makes you think

No because symmetrical aggression doesn't compound. If everyone retaliated only to the extent they were hurt the whole world would be a better place. Hope this helps

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

Beef Turret posted:

No because symmetrical aggression doesn't compound. If everyone retaliated only to the extent they were hurt the whole world would be a better place. Hope this helps

*in a mustached global studies professor voice* drat gramsci, you're one wild dude!!

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Beef Turret posted:

This is true. It would take two eyeless people to stop one eye poking nut (read: angry Ecuadorian rape victim)

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent bear it away

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im gonna hold u down and jerk u dry

drain that fuckin bag

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Oh I'm sure plenty of people can imagine themselves "doing something unto" this fella. Especially if reciprocity is a fundamental aspect of the agreement.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

did anyone do sex jokes yet?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so i should start killing people? okay, i guess.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
We've got suicide and sexual assault. We missing any other boilerplates?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
im an adherent of game theory so i always say do unto others before they can do unto you

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
Theoretical question: If that thing is masturbate alone, isn't it....impossible? :ohdear:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
B-B-B-BLOWJOBS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
op listening to some early mindless self indulgence

• Locked thread