Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This thread is good...
NOT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
ITT instead of shitposting lets pitch culture clashes that will be used in Borat 2, heres mine:

Borat goes to a My Little pony convention and mistakes one of the furries for a literal horse and has a nice sex with it

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
AH YAS VARY NOICE

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i gently caress my sister, she is prostitute, IS NAICE

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

lawfare posted:

ITT instead of shitposting lets pitch culture clashes that will be used in Borat 2, heres mine:

Borat goes to a My Little pony convention and mistakes one of the furries for a literal horse and has a nice sex with it

Am milk animal to make more animal

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Bokito posted:

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.

Kazakhstan home of Tinshein swimming pool.
It’s length thirty meter and width six meter.
Filtration system a marvel to behold.
It remove 80 percent of human solid waste.

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan.
They very nosey people with bone in their brain.

Kazakhstan industry best in the world.
We invented toffee and trouser belt.
Kazakhstan’s prostitutes cleanest in the region.
Except of course Turkmenistan’s

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Northern fence of Jewtown.
Come grasp the might penis of our leader.
From junction with the testes to tip of its face!

:ussr:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

smoobles posted:

my name a borat

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Mr. Unlucky posted:

lol imagine being from kazakstahn and like you escape that (im assuming here) goat loving shithole and get to a place with a theater and theres like a wide release movie making fun of your country in the most blatantly racist way possible and no one cares at all not even the most liberal its just like your country basically doesnt exist he couldve made borat be from wa-wa-wee-wa-land but he picked some random patch of desert no one gives a poo poo about just because he could. like whats even the point of kazakstahn would anyone even know of its existence if it werent for this movie i guess what im saying is we should just bulldoze that whole country and open a big mall probably, just put a big statue of borat in the center like 800 feet tall.

Kazakhstan is literally the only country with an active spaceport for manned missions.

Granted, the reason it's there is because if a rocket crashes no one will care.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Kazakhstan is bigger than all of western Europe. Most of it is just steppe and mountains and desert though.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
im gay

very nice...

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

corky buchek

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
MAI WAIFE!! SHE IS A DEAD!!

SHE DIE IN A FIELD FROM WORK

IS OK, I HAVE NEW WAIFE!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I get clock radio
Neighbor can't afford clock radio
Very nice

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

When I buy my wife, at start she was a cook good, her vagin work well, and she strong on plow. But after three years when she was fifteen, then she become weak, her voice become deep, Borat, Borat, she receive hair on chest, and her vagin hang like sleeve of wizard. How do I know that this will not happen with car?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I'm Borat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Don't have a cow man