Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sethimothy
Nov 1, 2006

Nyu for 1d4 points of damage
Anyone get that whip yet? People in Wikia chat were like "It's super easy to get, just block at this certain point" and I was on point, recorded that fight and everything.

. . . Turns out, I am really bad at this game, and need to get my summoner arts up there where using a 6 or 7* party is viable. :/ So no whip for me for a while.

In the meantime, gotta grind for a new sphere. Yay, content!

Oh, and if SA Goons is actually the guild you guys created, I sent a request, please accept it.

sethimothy fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

If you use an alternate facebook account for games check your browser/device settings to see if it's logging in to the wrong account. I had that issue awhile back and it was due to that.

Nah, it was straight up making me log in by typing all my information, but then after I clicked off of the "You have authorized this game" screen it would still have the facebook login option up, rather than rebooting the whole screen and removing the option.

Luckily I had my old phone laying around and was able to get it properly logged in, which eventually made it's way around to my current phone.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
The sphere for Chinese New Year is pretty decent and not too bad to grind mats for, assuming you still have a lion charm from last year:

40% boost to all parameters, boosts spark damage 80%, negates all status ailments & reduces damage taken from Fire, Water types by 10%

It's limited to 1, though AFAIK it's not possible to get more than one of the mats for the first sphere in the chain anyways. :shrug:

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007
FEI & FANG OE
XIE'JING OE
EZRA OE
CARROL OE

GET HYPE BOIS

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

I'm back after a long inactivity. Signed up for SA Goons. I'm known as Man Call there.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
If anyone still plays this game, there's currently an event for Lacelot/Arthur from the BE Europe server, with Arthur as the banner summon (Lancelot just ended). Arthut's got the chance to double proc BB/SBB/UBB a second time and his UBB has an 85% chance to do so (SBB has a 10% chance you can upgrade to 15%). Sadly I burned the stockpiled gems/tickets I had from the last few months of daily logins and occassional gameplay chasing, and not getting Lancelot. Glad to see that even with their rate up garbage you can still go 50+ pulls and not see the banner unit (but you can definitely get multiples of other units, 5-6 times even :shepicide:).

tl;dr: Still bad game, play FFBE instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I stopped playing months ago and when I get the urge to check it out, I just look at the despair on the Brave Frontier subreddit.

• Locked thread