Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
Good luck in my life, heayh buddy i got a stroke of good luck lately. I got a response finally on my craigslist ad for a live-in slave. This girl moved in, kinda mannish but long pretty hair and all she wants is a place and booze, follows my every command. Buddy let me tell you, I've done it all, some stuff just so nasty i can't believe it, but i had to test her resolve to be a slave, you know?

Anyway i commanded her to tell her about her past life, she said she had this really fat, overbearing brother who tried to run her life all the time and he was about to drive all the way here to Maine to pick her up and take her back to their parents' place. She said he got real creepy and touchy-feely all the time and she was just glad to be gone. Then I gave her some alone time with her vodka and Lorde (it's always Lorde for some reason).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
lol funny ref to a dif thread in GBS, i get the joke op

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
good av post combo, op

• Locked thread