Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Come on now, i'm sure the guy with 22000 posts on SA is living a noble life of self-sacrifice that makes us all look like human garbage in comparison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
"i go to law school" is the surest sign of someone being a person you dont want to talk to

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

it's basically like saying "i'm a college kid, but with even less self awareness of my place"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

it's basically like saying "i'm a college kid, but with even less self awareness of my place"

law school is the surest sign of a person who fits into the society we live in

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
law school is for cumrags, like the OP

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dad gay. so what posted:

law school is for cumrags, like the OP

a cumrag society

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

heh yeah, spent a saturday morning taking a test, then went into a buncha debt along with a billion other kids in a profession that is dominated by old dudes and has no job openings

but i get to say im a "law student" and pretend like i know anything

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

heh yeah, spent a saturday morning taking a test, then went into a buncha debt along with a billion other kids in a profession that is dominated by old dudes and has no job openings

but i get to say im a "law student" and pretend like i know anything

haha thats our OP! one big rag for wiping cum off of a whores vagina!

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

haha thats our OP! one big rag for wiping cum off of a whores vagina!

please do NOT put words in my mouth

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

please do NOT put words in my mouth

sry

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

accepted

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

if they added more questions about censoring hate speech, like "do you think it's problematic to say human being" then a lot of the green people would be red

• Locked thread