Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Do It Once Right posted:

Well...
If it's a headshot from a really wicked awesome pellet gun...
Pfft you could have just scared it off, jeez. Animals aren't quite that stupid, they remember pain just fine and are reasonably easy to convince that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

CrashCat posted:

Pfft you could have just scared it off, jeez

Lol, no. Why bother?

Cats are very stupid. They don't deserve training opportunities unless you actually own them. If you don't own them, they are nuisance animals which are always harmful to native fauna. Only pigs and rats do more damage to the environment than cats.
Pound it.

(still, they deserve only hugs and love and nothing nasty. Unless they scratch up my car. Then bitches gonna die.)

e: If you feel that cats are any more 'worthy' of interest than lobsters than you are a hosed up person. At least you can eat lobsters.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 07:54 on May 19, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Beef Turret posted:

Thanks for yet another photo of this personality-free animal that's indistinguishable from all the others. Even though it's been scientifically proven that cats don't give a gently caress about people and were domesticated only because their faces look like a babys I'll continue to dress up and walk my cat with a leash and harness because I'm insane

sure thing

thats why my cat is literally hugging me right now and licking my face

u have autism

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

sure thing

thats why my cat is literally hugging me right now and licking my face

u have autism

post the proof please want to see that cat

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

If you harm animals I want to harm you.

Toes and hammers just like the uzbeks.
fuckin uzbeks terrible carpenters.. always dropping hammers on their toes.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Beef Turret posted:

Thanks for yet another photo of this personality-free animal that's indistinguishable from all the others.

Cats? Are you serious?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

retarded autists with no understanding of cats shove a cat into a room with a stranger

retarded autists make survey claiming women favor brains over alpha bros

alot of these garbage studies are made by garbage people for garbage people to validate themselves.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Sappo569 posted:

post the proof please want to see that cat

sorry son the moment is gone until tomorrow

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
Crucifixion is much more meaningful than jsut cutting them in half imo

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Top City Homo posted:

retarded autists with no understanding of cats shove a cat into a room with a stranger

retarded autists make survey claiming women favor brains over alpha bros

alot of these garbage studies are made by garbage people for garbage people to validate themselves.

It's a pretty vastly oversimplified study. First off, everyone knows cats don't think or behave the same way dogs do. Environment can have a pretty substantial effect on their behavior as well. Several months ago I had to drop my cat off with some friends while I went to Boston for a week. When I came to pick him up he kind of snubbed me, clearly upset that I had "abandoned" him and probably wanting to look strong in front of the other people. But after I got him home he started rubbing up against me, purring, and wouldn't leave my side for the rest of the night.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

dont stop now, post the rest of your heathcliff fan fiction

Heathcliff lie dead, along with the assassin. The cycle had come to an end. On any other day this would be welcome. But goddamn, do I hate Mondays.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i wonder if the castle doctrine will allow me to shoot whoever is doing this dead

and vice versa

a real shootout ok coral style

how about a machete?

florida seems to be real lenient over honorable duel style battles

lol at the idea though

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
in Texas you are allowed to kill someone if you so much as see them breaking into your car so I can't see why not. I would be way more upset with someone mutilating and torturing my family housepets than I would be with my car being stolen

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Melmac posted:

in Texas you are allowed to kill someone if you so much as see them breaking into your car so I can't see why not. I would be way more upset with someone mutilating and torturing my family housepets than I would be with my car being stolen

good

this explains the polite demeanor of texans to each other

i would be polite as gently caress if i knew that everyone is carrying

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Is there a Chinese restaurant nearby?

Case closed.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Top City Homo posted:

i wonder if the castle doctrine will allow me to shoot whoever is doing this dead

and vice versa

a real shootout ok coral style

how about a machete?

florida seems to be real lenient over honorable duel style battles

lol at the idea though

legally pets are considered property. Harm to property is often covered in these statutes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
this thread is worthless w/o pictures of half cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my cat likes to toy with and kill bugs so I feel like a cat understands this behavior from a larger animal

• Locked thread