Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Crows are a good animal, I'll loving cut anyone IRL who disagrees.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Kuato posted:

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
Stationery is stylized writing paper. Stationary is like for a fat person who does not move. u dummy.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Coldbird posted:

Stationery is stylized writing paper. Stationary is like for a fat person who does not move. u dummy.

:dogbutton:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Seems a little too showy for something you're just going to scribble "Cheetos, milk, Hungry Man dinners" on.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Kuato posted:

Ravens are better

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
most of my handwriting over the past 10 years has been done on the back of receipts, tbh

naem
May 29, 2011

Beef Turret posted:

Ravens are better

Crows and ravens hang out on the beach here together eating dead things seemingly having a good time hopping around making goblin noises etc, one time I saw a raven with a crow wing in its mouth?? Spooky

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

goddamn that bird owns son

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
This reminds me of a story about a stationary company that decided to reinvent themselves. They had a huge ad campaign targeted at young adults, and opened up huge call centers to take all the orders people would be making over the phone for stationary. They had three calls on the first day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The one good crow

• Locked thread