Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
he dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Chekhov's Benjen

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
gently caress

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
spelled tyrion wrong

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
i cum out of my dickhole all over on this thread

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

never seen nor read this series.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
loving police

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
he was just minding his own bisness

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
kalesi!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Guys check this one out:

More like GAY of Thrones

Hahahahaha

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jesus christ

SADDLE ME UP
Dec 2, 2014
This is insanely problematic

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
3 more seasons and they can build a new character from lopped off body parts.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't watch the show I think it is bad

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If you didn't read the first book in the 90's you're not allowed to like it now.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I hope the op gets sprayed with some of the poo poo that is spewing out of the khaleesi's rear end in a top hat as she fertilizes the dothraki sea while flying on her dragon at the end of the most recent book

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Game of Thrones is for idiot babies

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Seizure Robot posted:

I hope the op gets sprayed with some of the poo poo that is spewing out of the khaleesi's rear end in a top hat as she fertilizes the dothraki sea while flying on her dragon at the end of the most recent book

I listened to an elderly british man read that part out on audio book while trying to make his voice sound as much like a teenage girl's as he could. If you don't read all your fantasy novels this way then you're reading like an idiot.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Uhg my girlfriend got this garlic rice from a restaurant and she thinks it is really good but it is not so good ):

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
What? Killing Maude off was no big loss, but without Ned the show loses a certain stupid sexy something. I hope the kids will be okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
remember when fyad spoiled tyrion killing tywin? that sucked :(

• Locked thread