Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Reacon posted:

I've lusted after the Alpine A310 + GT Pack for years now. The only thing I know about French cars is that they either look really bad, or Really. loving. Sexy...

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C606715

quote:

ALPINE A310 V6, ready to race, Haltech E6X electronics, ATL fia safety fuel cell, adjustable shock absorber, racing gearbox with short couple, ready for hillclimb and circuit, french papers, FFSA passport.

£15600

:ducksiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

blk posted:

How did you like the Mi16? They made it over to the states and I wonder how fun/high maintenance they are.

Steer clear of the 405 Mi4x4, every last one of them was made on a friday afternoon.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
Well, at least the 4x4 won't have the trailing arm bearing death sickness like every other Peugeot made since 1983.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
My best mate had a high mileage one of these throughout university

Was the 2l version so it got the longitudinal engine (the smaller engined models were transverse)

Not a good car to have as a student as it was constantly breaking down, and because it was a rare model here replacement glass was murderously expensive (which is a problem when you need to live in a lovely area)

After thousands of dollars of cooling system, suspension and electrical gremlins the car finally died by puking the insides of the gearbox out all over the top carpark of Ruapehu ski field (which is pretty much the worst place for a car to commit suicide)

Still it survived to 400,000km so I guess yay for French engineering

Reacon
Feb 17, 2013

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Saw this when dreaming of buying it one day as I often do. It's a hideous abomination if I've ever seen one.

• Locked thread