Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
you gotta shove your whole forearm down your trousers when you pull out your dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I store centipedes in my foreskin and release them when I pee to attack the dicks of other pissers.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i piss in the stalls because those trough style urinal walls with the metal grate that you stand on are loving gross!

dont mind the regular porcelain individual urinals but id probably still stall it up

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

I store centipedes in my foreskin and release them when I pee to attack the dicks of other pissers.

Hot.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

you're his boss now. grats

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

lol if you use a urinal because that means your dick is so small it never touches the filthy pissy porcelain. stalls 4 lyfe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

thunderspanks posted:

lol if you use a urinal because that means your dick is so small it never touches the filthy pissy porcelain. stalls 4 lyfe

You can stand further back you know.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
you know you wanted him deep inside you op and now you just being a bitch bottom

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Maybe he thinks he is using the urinal, and he thinks the urinals are for pooping. Perhaps nobody ever corrected him.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Applewhite posted:

stand as far away as possible and shoot your pees in high pressure spurts to impress coworkers

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Applewhite posted:

and be the guy standing back from the urinal with his dick whipped out in full sight gently caress no

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

thunderspanks posted:

and be the guy standing back from the urinal with his dick whipped out in full sight gently caress no

I get off on the attention so this isn't a problem for me.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnzYG0ZkrXg

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i take my pants off to pee at urinals
free your mind

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

gary oldmans diary posted:

i take my pants off to pee at urinals
free your mind

Also a good way to ensure you dickshame your coworkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
But why were you peeing in the same room as another guy to begin with? op isfag

• Locked thread