Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Nefarious posted:

i didn't read the op can someone explain it in a picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
for all you goonlords:

it's reasonable up until the point where you have to put your poo poo on display for the entire class (of what is probably like 200-300 people) with no choice in the matter (especially since presumably men don't need to do the same with their vaginas) and also the part where 'sexual stimulation' is happening seems totally hosed up

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its called rape, moridin

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I would totally participate in a :dong: examination where all the sexy ladynurses got to see me at full staff and swoon themselves. jealous af

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

Fullhouse posted:

I would totally participate in a :dong: examination where all the sexy ladynurses got to see me at full staff and swoon themselves. jealous af

that's unfair to gays and lesbians though. all we're asking for is that during our mandatory public genital examinations, we get examined by the nurses of our choice of gender and cup size

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

its called rape, moridin

yeah but apparently some people need the play by play to understand

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

People complain about H1B visas and importing specialty workers from India, but when a school develops a program to train Americans in that skillset the school gets sued. You can't win with globalization.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Fetus Tree posted:

suck my chode

Why would u admit to having a chode?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Leon Einstein posted:

im comfortable with myself

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Fetus Tree posted:

im comfortable with myself

Sorry bout ur demented dick

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

yeah but apparently some people need the play by play to understand

keep your sick fetishes to yourself, geez

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
this transvaginal ultrasound thing sounds like a real good sexist oppression tool, it seems like public safety is great football to spike right into the face of the public

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
That's not rape.

It's insanely inappropriate, but it's not rape.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Also TransVag Queen is a great nickname and would be a great forums name.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Leon Einstein posted:

He's put pictures of his ugly face up here, I assume he has a fetish for public humiliation

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

burritolingus posted:

That's not rape.

It's insanely inappropriate, but it's not rape.

if you are coerced into being vaginally penetrated that is in fact rape

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I have always wondered why so many doctors are Indian. :ms:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Fetus Tree posted:

if you are coerced into being vaginally penetrated that is in fact rape

Oh I didn't see the part at the end there where they're forced to insert things yeah that's a rape right there you're right good catch.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

burritolingus posted:

Oh I didn't see the part at the end there where they're forced to insert things yeah that's a rape right there you're right.

lol alright, i was a bit bewildered and went so far as to look up all the various laws in FL pertaining to it and was gonna make a massive own-post but i guess i dont have to

E: also 'definition of rape in florida' might be the loving grimiest i have ever felt using google

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
In dental school, at a certain point, they practice giving each other shots. This isn't that much different. Just sexier.

I have no problem with it.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

drat, I feel bad for those guys. That's not something you should do to a man!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Fetus Tree posted:

lol alright, i was a bit bewildered and went so far as to look up all the various laws in FL pertaining to it and was gonna make a massive own-post but i guess i dont have to

E: also 'definition of rape in florida' might be the loving grimiest i have ever felt using google

Yeah I read the sonogram part and I guess in my mind I imagined the procedure was just like rubbing some gel on your pubes then a machine sends sound into your vag and you get a picture of what's inside so I missed the part where they had to lube up for a probe.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
and also they had to sometimes 'sexually stimulate' them lol

which might be to elongate the canal or whatever and be legit but jesus gently caress not in that context

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Fetus Tree posted:

and also they had to sometimes 'sexually stimulate' them lol

which might be to elongate the canal or whatever and be legit but jesus gently caress not in that context

Yeah that's just hosed up.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

quote:

Jubal Early: You ever been raped?

quote:

Jubal Early: You ever been shot?

Simon: No.

Jubal Early: You oughta be shot. Or stabbed, lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?

It's good to see that guy got a teaching job. That episode ended on a real cliffhanger and I was worried.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
What if everyone else was a totally willing participant who appreciated the first hand knowledge gained by such hands on training?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
then nobody would have brought suit you dipshit

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
what if you wanted to rape boys instead this is not a very diverse school I think :monocle:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Flesh Forge posted:

what if you wanted to rape boys instead this is not a very diverse school I think :monocle:

Actually, if male students were coerced to penetrate females that could probably be construed as rape

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
in chandler voice, "could I be any more GBS1.0?"

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Fetus Tree posted:

Actually, if male students were coerced to penetrate females that could probably be construed as rape

who raped who, did the male student rape the female student or did the school rape them both

OMG BYZANTIUM
Dec 30, 2008
They should have at least made some of the dudes participate in butt exams - equal opportunity classroom sex stuff.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
if they were both coerced but they both went through with it then i think they technically are rapeing each other

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
double kill

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

These were sonogram technician students. They weren't med students who are going to school to be an M.D. They're going to a community-type college to earn a 2-year degree to become the lady who gives you pictures of your baby. These people earn like $45k/year.

I saw this article the other day and feel badly for those women. I hope they win the lawsuit.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
fakesemester.com is real!? :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
It sounds like a terribly inappropriate teaching practice. It's odd though that nobody else at the school noticed this, the perpetrators all appear to be women, and no other students have filed suit. What is going on?

• Locked thread